Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Suggestion for colored and bold nicknames in OpFaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasnain

Greetings pika community. Today I have a suggestion for the server OpFactions. Many of us want to have the nice, stylish bold colored nicknames in opfactions but unfortunately some of us cannot buy the donar ranks. I'm not saying I'm poor, but I don't really want the donar or donar+ perks just the color and bold nicks. That's why I am suggesting that in the web shop we could buy color and bold nicks for around 5-10 dollars, something similar to the rename command. I think the server should have this is because many people (including me) don't really want donar ranks and they are also too expensive as well. But making nicks color and bolded would my nick stand out more. You can include color and bold text if you want, dutchsmash, but i'll leave that up to you. So yeah, our ranks will display as the regular, such as cobra, champion etc. but our nicks will be in color and bold. This is why I want this in the game. Like it? dislike it? Put your opinions in the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.