Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Fix up galactix factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Fix up galactix factions

Detailed description:
There are numerous bugs with galactix factions, and frankly, I personallly think that is the least watched server, there are blatant cheaters in warzone all the time. I reported 5-8 people already and they all turned out to be hacking. Also I think it needs a reset because there was a dupe glitch done on 2 swords and more than half of the server had the sword. /bottlexp command has also been off for ages and some of us are still waiting for it to be fixed. Also, one more big bug is that sometimes when you go to the galacitx enchanter you can take an uncommon enchant(1000xp) with 200xp. You receive like 3k xp more or less. The same thing goes for other enchants. All in all I think that the staff should really give some attention to galactix. I know that it isn't really the most played server but some players(like myself) still enjoy playing it and want it to be as good as possible. Sorry for the long post,

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Galactix

Reason:
I just feel like every server on Pika should get the same amount of attention and care. I'm just trying to make galctix more optimised and create a friendly evironment.

Example:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
well, first of all im going to have to hand you and L because resetting galactix will give the dupers even more of an advantage, i was a staff member myself and have been playing galactix since the day it came out and we all have looked into the dupe glitch and it cannot be fixed. next up is the /bottlexp it will NEVER be added since there is a dupe glitch in the plug-in that we also cannot fix ;) have a great day buddy

OP
OP
PernicaTeodor

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
well, first of all im going to have to hand you and L because resetting galactix will give the dupers even more of an advantage, i was a staff member myself and have been playing galactix since the day it came out and we all have looked into the dupe glitch and it cannot be fixed. next up is the /bottlexp it will NEVER be added since there is a dupe glitch in the plug-in that we also cannot fix ;) have a great day buddy
Thanks for the information! Even though it doesn't go into my advantage. But what about the galactix enchanter bug?

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
Thanks for the information! Even though it doesn't go into my advantage. But what about the galactix enchanter bug?
i've known about this big aswell but sadly i dont think they care ;), galactix is dead xD

Status
Not open for further replies.