Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: fee for mining spawners

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
fee for mining spawners

Detailed description:
After placing down a spawner you have around 5min to mine it back up for free. However after 5min have passed you have to pay a certain amount of money to mine it back up it would tell you in chat how much it will cost.

Ex. If you place a blaze spawner after 5min you want to mine it up it might cost idk 10k to mine it up. (Could be more or less)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Galactix

Reason:
This is too help raiding as many people once they here tnt will just instantly mine up there spawners, and lose nothing. While the raiders who have spent time getting through multiple defenses lose alot of money. So a way o balance this would be a fee so even if they do mine their spawners they lose a certain amount of money.

Example:

sspvp

Banned
-1 riading is all about speed you have to be quick to blow up wall and get in the base before other faction see you. And since pika 2.0 update all big canon works so it is easy to raid ppl fast, but if you going to take to go through 2 wall a day it's no going help in anyways (like you're faction tryed to raid blaze). So adding money to mine spawner is pointless and it will make difficult for smaller fac and new players to grow

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
-1 As Sidd already stated this will just make it hard for smaller factions which are broke. Bigger factions with lot of spawners always have money so mining a spawner won't be issue.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
I would love to see someone make a large cannon in under an hour by themselves it usually takes awhile to set up large cannons not sure if you would know. Then with all the hacks being used people can see you setting up and take down the spawners by the time your cannons firing the first shot. Tbh if it doesn't get implemented not a big deal it'll just ruin raiding

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
define big cannon btw and if you can make a large cannon such as a 100stacker or stronger in less then an hour pls show me

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Honestly other servers have this and they do not have problems because even when you hit a spawner with tnt there's a chance it might not drop so imagine having most spawners already mined and the ones you hit with your cannon don't drop you lose a lot of money on supplies

Lavandu

Pika Lover
if I understand this correctly you want to add a fee so that the defenders cant just mine their spawners and hide them away from the attacker. I like the idea, but instead of money maybe make it so there's a cool down so you can only break (for example) 1 spawner per 1min.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Hmm i actually like your idea lavendu as it wouldn't make it hard for small facs yet at the same time it would make it harder for the defenders

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
I'll say one thing, you as a member shouldn't even be able to mine spawners down and now you are asking for additional fee for it. Rather enjoy with what you have and don't ask for more, based on this I could make suggestion about Gold(and above) will only be able to mine spawners as it's stated in Pika Buycraft.

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Well I don't know if you read the post, but let me recap it for you. To make raiding better you have to wait a certain amount of time between mining each spawners thus raiders have more time to raid/ get the spawners to cut their losses. I hardly doubt you do raid with large cannons but it ends up costing lots of money/supplies especially if you do not get any spawners b/c they are all mined up. And i encourage you make a suggestion about how gold and higher should be only allowed to mine it won't get implemented as a majority of the player base is lore then gold or member.

sspvp

Banned
Well I don't know if you read the post, but let me recap it for you. To make raiding better you have to wait a certain amount of time between mining each spawners thus raiders have more time to raid/ get the spawners to cut their losses. I hardly doubt you do raid with large cannons but it ends up costing lots of money/supplies especially if you do not get any spawners b/c they are all mined up. And i encourage you make a suggestion about how gold and higher should be only allowed to mine it won't get implemented as a majority of the player base is lore then gold or member.
The cool down in mineing the spawners will only make difficult for smaller faction because they have small base which take less time to raid and for big faction which have lot of wall and lot of members will be ez to mine most of the spawners and it's a cracked server ppl can make alt also to bypass cooldown so no need add that also . If you have difficulty in raiding then learn to raid

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
if your not going to provide proper reasoning theres no point to be on the forums disagreeing/agreeing with anything again you aren't providing slightly logical reasoning. You keep repeating your self and are just spamming forum posts like no tomorrow by saying "learn to raid" constantly maybe if you can reply with a logical response it would be much better. And just because people can make new accounts doesn't do anything tbh you still have to go through the process of loading mc again in another window wasting time.

sspvp

Banned
1) there are mods that let ppl make alts without opening new windows
2) @randomdragon789 no need to get rude to other members on forums this is not faction server
3) dont give suggestion that only help you, There are only 3-4 big faction in which you are .Most of player are in smaller factions
if game difficult for them they will leave and there is no fun in playing on sever where there are 3-4 big faction only , the server is currently balanced and most of player like there server

OP
OP
R

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
1) I honestly don't know of these mods
2) not being rude at all just explaining how there's no good reasoning behind your point.
3) then place the spawners in good locations and have walls which can buy you some time, learn new defenses such as regens or slab trenches. Water prot your spawners there's many ways to defend and give you time to mine your spawners. While there is legitimately only 1 way of raiding either you get through the walls and line up with the spawners. Which is difficult enough as raiding involves a lot of background planning into seeing which spawners to go for, what cannon to use, and how to break their defenses.
4) people in smaller factions can do the same thing as you said make new accounts so i do not see the problem here as you are contradicting yourself

And dislike all you want won't change the fact you have an illogical answer, and end up contradicting yourself making your argument weak

Status
Not open for further replies.