Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: FB group

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
FB group

Detailed description:
Why not make a Facebook group in FB? Instead of everyone will register, go to forums, then chat, whatever. But putting a group in FB will help everyone a lot i think.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I know some of the Pikacrafters are more active in facebook or bored to go into the forums

Example:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
We already have the forums and discord isn't that enough? Besides Facebook is spammy and your idealized group/group chat would probably get filled with spam.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good intentions I see. However, not all players want/should provide their personal info. If I'm not mistaken, it's actually against the rules to ask for those. I am against this because most MC players are kids. A lot of things could go wrong.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Good intentions I see. However, not all players want/should provide their personal info. If I'm not mistaken, it's actually against the rules to ask for those. I am against this because most MC players are kids. A lot of things could go wrong.

True

Hoopless

Veteran
Good Idea, giving facebook more money, why should we?

Funny suggestion; -1.

Yoguan

Suggestion:
FB group

Detailed description:
Why not make a Facebook group in FB? Instead of everyone will register, go to forums, then chat, whatever. But putting a group in FB will help everyone a lot i think.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
I know some of the Pikacrafters are more active in facebook or bored to go into the forums

Example:
you can make a fb group by yourself, there you can contact with your friends in the game, there is a teamspeak and discort channel of pika

Status
Not open for further replies.