Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Factions doesnt know who is the best and who wins the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Factions doesnt know who is the best and who wins the season?

Detailed description:
One thing of being the best faction is pvp which we get it from
1)Donator+
2)Auctions

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
We dont know who is the best of factions like
1)Base
2)Collecting mob spawners
3)Pvp
4)Player Balances

There would be good if the same balance appears and in /f top , that means that we can get thousands of bilions on /f top value , which it may inculde people buy ranks and trying to get #1 best faction

Example:
http://prntscr.com/do5e7u

Old_Prophet

The Pika
The thing about factions is that most people do not understand what it is about. Factions is a team effort. So you would need to measure a team performance to see who is 'the best'. In a modern factions server, that would be possible by enabling faction economy, and you measure the amount of money that a faction has by the end of a month, (or day or week or what ever period you chose) export it to a csv and publish it on your server website. I don't know if the old faction plugin that this server is running has the economy option.
With faction Economy, you will for example, get money for land your factions owns for a certain amount of time (24 hours is normal, but the admin can change the time) So the more land you own, the more money your faction will earn. People in your faction can get paid a default amount every so much time from the faction account. They can be forced to pay taxes into the faction account, etc etc. The economy is a nice tool to work with and it improves faction loyalty and teamwork.
However, in modern faction servers, there is a lot of complaining about the PVP. I don't understand this, because PVP should be more about aiming and targeting then about clicks per second, but apparently that is what people want to do. Faction is however not about PVP. there are pvp servers to fight pvp. PvP or rather 1v1 is a part of factions the can occasionally happen. But a faction game play is faction against faction. Group against group. There should be wars, of 10 vs 10 on servers like this ! There is plenty of players, and the server infra structure is good. But everyone can make a faction. I think it would be a good idea to allow people the /f create command from like hero or something. So there will be less factions, factions will be bigger, and there will be more wars. Wars are much more fun then 1v1. And factions is about wars, strategy and planning. Not about brute force and pvp skills only.

TaskView

Suggestion:
Factions doesnt know who is the best and who wins the season?

Detailed description:
One thing of being the best faction is pvp which we get it from
1)Donator+
2)Auctions

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
We dont know who is the best of factions like
1)Base
2)Collecting mob spawners
3)Pvp
4)Player Balances

There would be good if the same balance appears and in /f top , that means that we can get thousands of bilions on /f top value , which it may inculde people buy ranks and trying to get #1 best faction

Example:
http://prntscr.com/do5e7u
I'd say this is a really good idea, I've been playing on and off in opfactions 1 and at the end of the season no one really knows who was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.