Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Faction Bows

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilnono29

Suggestion:
Faction Bows

Detailed description:
Well, I have suggested this before about a year ago, but nothing happened so I'm going to try it again. The only bows you really see in factions are Kit PvP and Master//Ultimate. I think there should be bows for ranks such as Bedrock+. Obviously not as powerful as the master or ultimate bow, but enchantments according to rank. I think this would add a little something more to the PvP aspect of the game and wouldn't be a bad idea. That's really it, thanks for reading.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
It would add more to PvP and create a little more balance between ranks.

Example:
gang gang schmoke

EEEEIN

Pika Member
Also makes the ranks op but still a good idea +1
Not making them op it's just adding another item to the rank including a bow which most pvpers don't use because there too busy in sword combat +1

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
+1
Maybe make the bow a seperate kit that has a decent (but not too long) cool down so there is still some balance.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
+1

It's not as OP as people think, since the enchants are going to be alot lower to match the level of the person's kit. Even the ultimate bow isn't very "OP". The only real use for it in pvp is the punch 2.

Thav01

Veteran
This can surely be added, will try to have it done soon, if not at another reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.