Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: /f top

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerl999

Pika Member
Suggestion:
/f top

Detailed description:
Why do /bal is included in /f top now. and wheres the Block Like Obsidian x 91231 And Blaze Spawners x 10. I think /bal should be not included in /f top. /bal is only for /baltop and /f top should be the block places and spawners places.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
it is so unfair

Example:

sspvp

Banned
-1 it not unfair, just don't waste your money on useless stuff

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hm it does have something. You want it to be faction top, not 'faction-with-the-richest-players/donators

NEUTRAL (for now)

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
Yeah +1 for removing balance from /F top. Remove balance from /f top becouse that isn't faction top, it's /baltop which is different thing. Faction shouldn't be on top becouse it has richest members of which most are high donators, there is no point in raiding faction which has 35 000 000 balance and 0 spawners but it's on /f top. Even now there are factions on /f top only becouse of balance but they don't have anything else. Other is, all stuff is counted in /baltop but is isn't shown when you hover over faction on /f top. I think people don't really need to know what kind of spawners people have and how many becouse then you might lost interest in raiding if faction only has zombie spawners(or any kind of spawners you don't want). In this screenshot it's shown how it is set up now and I like it. Blocks are taken in count but they are not shown on /F top becouse there isn't need for them to be shown.

OP
OP
J

jerl999

Pika Member
Yeah +1 for removing balance from /F top. Remove balance from /f top becouse that isn't faction top, it's /baltop which is different thing. Faction shouldn't be on top becouse it has richest members of which most are high donators, there is no point in raiding faction which has 35 000 000 balance and 0 spawners but it's on /f top. Even now there are factions on /f top only becouse of balance but they don't have anything else. Other is, all stuff is counted in /baltop but is isn't shown when you hover over faction on /f top. I think people don't really need to know what kind of spawners people have and how many becouse then you might lost interest in raiding if faction only has zombie spawners(or any kind of spawners you don't want). In this screenshot it's shown how it is set up now and I like it. Blocks are taken in count but they are not shown on /F top becouse there isn't need for them to be shown.
yep , Its really hard to get there money in that case :3.

Crivity

Epic Pika
What type of server puts a player bal as part of f top only in cosmic that happens. You can be the richest player on the server with no base what so ever and be top 5 then to someone who has a crap ton amount of spawners and spent all the money on spawners it's just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.