Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] EggWars Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASCB_imran

Veteran
  • Server
    Additional EggWars server.
  • Suggestion
    The title is pretty much self-explanatory. An EggWars server where you are on your own, no teams, and it could be a 1 v 1 v 1 v 1.
  • Reason
    Whenever I play without my friends and just go to EggWars for some fun, there always has to be that one greedy guy in my team every once in a while. You can also get the guy that just AFK's the whole game, even worse the guy that AFK's on the diamond generator. The guy that cross-teams and is no use. The guy who keeps making random bridges. You get it. People are just annoying sometimes. Another reason is because of the amount of time a game takes. A full EggWars team game could easily surpass 30 minutes. If there's only 4 players, the game would most likley not last longer than 15 minutes. This also makes the waiting time in the game lobby much less. Waiting for 4 players would take a very small amount of time but waiting for 16+ players - well sometimes they don't even come.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Yeah this idea is suggested by a lot of eggwars players on the forums and it's good to see that a Helper actually wanting this option. There's hope for Solo Eggwars after all.
#SoloEggwars

Status
Not open for further replies.