Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Edit & Delete your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
Edit & Delete your post

Detailed description:
i dont know if this is a good idea but i want to share it with you guys

1- lets say you make a post and make a big grama of not the best words to type and you want to change but you cant
2- if you have a dumn idea and you want to delete it but you cant its will help with some one like me ( and server i think with capacity not sure)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
its good

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah, a delete and edit button on your post is always needed as you make some mistakes and there is a possibility that will won't always have the time to recheck it and stuff. +1 from me.

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
isnt that already an option? from what i can see from my screen, you can Edit and delete a post but you can only edit a Thread.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
This is already implemented though..

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Erm, since this is already a thing as it seems, Requesting Lock.

ub_

Banned
It's a thing everywhere but in suggestions, which is ironic, to suggest you want to make sense to people, and you can't correct grammar mistakes in this one section where it's needed.

BladeXen

Pika Lover
It's already in the forums, There is some few section where you can't edit or delete threads.

OP
OP

guys suggestions is my jam i am always here its need some love from the Web Developer and delete option so mod dont have to come and delete
the one who made that post if he lot of peaple say lock he gowing to delet it or lock it (also other places in form not just suggestions)
or staff will add new role just to check the form (he came delete or lock)
ik its on other places but not here we are talking here not there
thanks for reading​

OP
OP

in some places what i want to say to be on all the form edit/delete isnt on Suggestions

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
From what I remember I added perms everywhere but suggestions for the simple reason so members cant edit their thread title and ruin the archive structure. If I am wrong in thinking you can edit everywhere else than here please tag me again here. I will keep open till I hear back. ;)

OP
OP

@Whitei520 how about edit Contents and delete the post here in suggestions i get it you cant edit the title but can u edit the Content or delete it

i want to hear your respond :)

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Sadly that's not possible. The way XenForo handles edit perms includes the ability to edit thread titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.