Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: Dont allowed /tpahere on /warp pvp in OPSkyBlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretLars

Banned
Suggestion:
Dont allowed /tpahere on /warp pvp in OPSkyBlock

Detailed description:
Dont allowed /tpahere on /warp pvp in OPSkyBlock because so many can Tp Kill and get stuff using /tpahere in warp pvp
and thats a big problem even tho we can ./is fast but when we combat tag we cant do /is anymore then tp killer will just kill us and get our stuff
(sorry im bad at english)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
So Tp Kill will be stop and because we lost stuff in /warp pvp when we die [opskyblock]

Example:
Here is the proof that we can /tpahere in /warp pvp [Opskyblock] i test it to my friend
I go in warp pvp : http://imgur.com/a/DcyeO
I send him /tpahere request then he accept it : http://imgur.com/a/UJPBK

sspvp

Banned
-1 tp-killing is not allowed so make ban report if someone do that and i dont think disabling tpahere will fix tp-killing

DrakeTDL

Pika Member
-1 tp-killing is not allowed so make ban report if someone do that and i dont think disabling tpahere will fix tp-killing
we know its not going to stop it but it will stop the majority of TP-Killers that use /warp pvp

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika

This will actually stop to killing because warp pvp is the only area that keep inventory is disabled.

+1 for this suggestion.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Its better if the staff do /gamerule keepInventory true so that your stuff don't go bye bye if you die

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
Its better if the staff do /gamerule keepInventory true so that your stuff don't go bye bye if you die
Well that would just ruin the fun of the game if you die you should pay the penalty of losing your stuff. But i would say that /tphere should be banned while in a pvp allowed area.

Chiken2014

Helper
+1. But remember that Tp-Trapping/Tp-Killing: 1 week ban » 2 weeks ban » Permanent Ban. So if you have proof of the tp-killing we can punish the individual.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well that would just ruin the fun of the game if you die you should pay the penalty of losing your stuff. But i would say that /tphere should be banned while in a pvp allowed area.
You have a better point.

OP
OP
SecretLars

SecretLars

Banned
+1. But remember that Tp-Trapping/Tp-Killing: 1 week ban » 2 weeks ban » Permanent Ban. So if you have proof of the tp-killing we can punish the individual.
But some players dont know how to record/report/screenshot and its Tp killing it need record not just Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.