Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: Donator ranks on Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
Donator ranks on Practice

Detailed description:
1. Add /fly in lobby, like, it's really harmless believe it or not.
2. Let donators make their own kits. This is just a fun little addition that could make /duel a little bit more fun. You should be able to use anything in the game, like villager eggs for example.
3. Fix /stats, lol.
4. Give donators /nick.
5. Let donators adjust the elo range they want to fight against, I would love to fight people around my elo range and not 1300-1400 that take like 25-35 elo everytime i lose.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
So at the moment, practice ranks are useless. The only thing you get is a prefix. Like honestly, these things are the only stuff you get: ''You'll get the prefix and you'll get access to check others stats and elo.'' Let's not forget that the ''you'll get access to check others stats and elo'' doesn't even work as you have no access to /stats.

Example:
I Would love to give one, but I don't. I could give you the imagination I got in my head, but I think that won't work.

I already suggested this before, but it never got noticed rip
https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-practice-donator-ranks.28996/

BramOG

Epic Pika
It's harmless and give the ranks something special so more players will get the ranks
+1

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 This would make practice a little less dull and since most of these are pretty harmless, It wouldn't give the upmost advantage to other players..

Moon_420

Banned
+1

I my self is Silver Rank on there as well as on KitPvP and Classic Skyblock
I can tell by that, Practice ranks are useless.
In KitPvP it gives it a lot of stuff, custom kits and such other stuff.
In Skyblock you can do /hat daily Kits and /nick and few other stuff.
In Practice you get nothing else than UGLY Prefix that has no Space between it and the Player name.
And yes you get nothing else than the Prefix not even /nick ! Shame
Like look these 2 images and compare.
sEKx12o.png

Dzot4QG.png

Moon_420

Banned
Not donator ranks but they need add leagues like emerald, gold or something like that.

but +1.
They should add Ranking System like Badlion has i'm not saying to copy them exactly but maybe add Leaderbaords and such to make it more competitive and fun?
And there should be also Ranks like people who already bought ranks shouldn't get scammed and their ranks get deleted. There should be like
[Silver] Moon_420 [Gold III]: Hello!

Davidva

Veteran
Defintly +1. About the elo selector is not going to work since 95% of the players have below 1500 elo.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Has anyone ever wondered as to why for example 95% of the people have under 1500 elo? Well, it's because of the things Practice is lacking. There's no competition as since there's no leaderboard, no one even bothers to play ranked and that results in new players every day who play practise just one time and then leave it. Some improvements were made since the summer but those updates caused practise not being able to keep a consistent playerbase. All in all, practise still has a long way to go to be at the level it should be.

And of course, donator ranks also play a big role because people not buying something worth their money means that practise contibutes less to the improvement and development of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.