Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Do not count applications replies as Forum Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Do not count applications replies as Forum Posts.

Detailed description:
Recently, there have been a lot of just, random comments on builder applications, and people are gaining forum posts for these.
Like Off-Topic, I believe that replies to applications, should not count as forum posts.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
To prevent post farming.

Example:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Actually yeah this is a really good suggestion, people can make staff applications for post farming reasons.
+1

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Can't that just be a thread of arguments for applying only reacted from staff?,plain and simple.

RiccoMGE

Pika Member
Hmm I think we should add limits to posting stuff... *I think* please dont start world war 3.

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
-1 for me i think its a good thing the post counts than staff can see at your apply's if you are acctive necause they look at what you have posted if they see you just post farming they wond accept you and post farming is ban on forums so i don't think its necessary

Actually i think this is a good idea,people do that , they don't have a post related to the discussion they just post to get post count increased that's it

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You do the same. It's pointless anyway, just leave it as it is, some people have good comments.

wiktor598

Pika Lover
I agree with @tozztozzo this is pointless as everyone does it and also people could actually get advice for their next application

Ihalil

then how newbie people will be able to get some forum posts they know nothing about the forum to crate threads

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I disagree, it should be just like pretty much every part of the forums. People should be able to state their opinion and give some positive or even negative feedback. Also, if some comments are meaningless and useless it will just be considered post farming just like the suggestions forum. So yeah, -1

Status
Not open for further replies.