Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock OP SkyBlock Survival Suggestion: /count

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narumi

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
/count

Detailed description:
counting for you not repeat counting and counting because you got distracted obviously only for building type for like skyblock etc. it can be count in front of you or mark the block or make a margin

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock

Reason:
sometimes i got distracted like for example you count 20 or 50, just imagine you are counting high number because you are building something big and then you are like more than half way and you got distracted then you will repeat. This will avoid repetitive counting. its not that good to put in the server but it is useful too

Example:

umar1717

Banned
This feature would be completely pointless in my opinion. Why would you want to add /count ? More plugins is more lag and means your game isn’t as enjoyable. This plugin would be unnecessary and not needed.

OP
OP
Narumi

Narumi

Pika Lover
This feature would be completely pointless in my opinion. Why would you want to add /count ? More plugins is more lag and means your game isn’t as enjoyable. This plugin would be unnecessary and not needed.
well actually i am dumb that i post this thread tbh and you can just use two different block to count by two that will be helpful and i kind of want to delete this thread but it is impossible

Kawithomas

Okey BUT. If we would use this? What will it do? Get us more players? Will it get more gameplay experience? Or is it just a useless suggestion?

Blues

Pika Lover
Okey BUT. If we would use this? What will it do? Get us more players? Will it get more gameplay experience? Or is it just a useless suggestion?
If you implement a suggestion, it would; else you wouldn’t have implemented it :nerd:

As for the suggestion; I feel your pain but I don’t think it’s needed. It’d also require another plugin because WorldEdit does have //count, but you don’t really want to give members any of those perms.

OP
OP
Narumi

Narumi

Pika Lover
If you implement a suggestion, it would; else you wouldn’t have implemented it :nerd:

As for the suggestion; I feel your pain but I don’t think it’s needed. It’d also require another plugin because WorldEdit does have //count, but you don’t really want to give members any of those perms.
your right but i just said earlier i regret that i post this suggestion so please lock it or remove it and i will just think for a greater idea :) forgive me for posting such a useless idea just forgive me.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
bc improving gameplay isnt important?

Status
Not open for further replies.