Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: cool stuf for factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
cool stuf for factions

Detailed description:
hello as we know factions is kinda boring and start to be dead so i want to suggest you some things that can be helpful for players nondonor/donor
1. bring crates or mb or something to give the player a reason to vote a gear up from kits
2. add /f fly in your claims this will help full for players to stay more if they get raided it will be eazy to mak nother one
3. add "end" world to give a faction nother try to get a corner claim ( 4 corners in normal world + 4 corners in end = a good chance to get a corner claim)
4. make the bedrock level straight not 1block up 1down
5. add enchants to help player trench he base (example 3x3 blocks or 4x4 blocks) and looting 7-8 [this can be for donor and nondonor player]
6. alow gen bucket to evry one (coble) and make the price litle bit cheaper ik this can make a faction op but that is the real reason for factions to be op (keep the sand and obsidian for rank

this is some of ideas if have more ideas to post just write them if u dont agree with some thing that i wrote just write it down some of this ideas can be also be in opfactions like 4 and 2

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
we need to bring factions back

Example:

Proioxis

Pika Member
I don't play faction very much for the last 3 years but, the 2nd options is good.

nd618

Supporter
Well I can support all but 2. not , because it can be abused , since most players don't have /fly but if you want raid base they could fly around and trowing potions , also using bow then jump on you with pots and sword also escape while in combat ...

Proioxis

Pika Member
Well I can support all but 2. not , because it can be abused , since most players don't have /fly but if you want raid base they could fly around and trowing potions , also using bow then jump on you with pots and sword also escape while in combat ...

Ofcourse, combat tag would disable fly and other stuffs.

OP
OP

but you cant fly in other faction claim or wildernes you can fly only on your claim if u fly out from your claims your fly get diasble until u get in your claim again
so i dont know how this can be abused
here is a plugin i found i am not sure if this will work on server but here is it
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/factionsfly.35058/

nd618

Supporter
but you cant fly in other faction claim or wildernes you can fly only on your claim if u fly out from your claims your fly get diasble until u get in your claim again
so i dont know how this can be abused
here is a plugin i found i am not sure if this will work on server but here is it
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/factionsfly.35058/

Example how to be abused :

If player can fly in their own territory... While he was attacked by others he can simple fly high on sky and he can't get killed . Enemy can make x1 tower but is it not smart because he can hit him with bow from sky ...
Also abused in traps .

ASCB_imran

Veteran
Mystery Boxes had issues as it was making the server lag which is why it's disabled. An alternative was being looked for by PizzaMC but unfortunately he resigned. I will talk to Yoeri about this.

One of the top reasons people donate is to obtain fly. Even though your fly suggestion is limited to the faction claim it will still decrease the amount of people who would be willing to donate which is needed to keep the server running.

Enabling the end world will cause people to have impossible or extremely hard to raid bases. This is because sand will no longer be able to stack as there is no platform for the sand to rest on above the void, making most hybrid stacker cannons useless.

I don't see 'looting 7-8' ever happening on factions. Enchantments on factions need to be as vanilla as possible which most of the factions community have shown approval of as they didn't like McMMO. Custom and not normal enchantments should stay in the 'OP' servers.

I agree cobblestone gen buckets should be a bit cheaper and allowed for members, I will forward this to Yoeri too.

Your other suggestions would be good additions to improve the server but it is impossible to add them in the middle of the map (e.g. flat bedrock ground will require a new map to generate correctly) but I will surly remember to recommend them being implemented as soon as there is a planned reset.

OP
OP

Mystery Boxes had issues as it was making the server lag which is why it's disabled. An alternative was being looked for by PizzaMC but unfortunately he resigned. I will talk to Yoeri about this.

One of the top reasons people donate is to obtain fly. Even though your fly suggestion is limited to the faction claim it will still decrease the amount of people who would be willing to donate which is needed to keep the server running.

Enabling the end world will cause people to have impossible or extremely hard to raid bases. This is because sand will no longer be able to stack as there is no platform for the sand to rest on above the void, making most hybrid stacker cannons useless.

I don't see 'looting 7-8' ever happening on factions. Enchantments on factions need to be as vanilla as possible which most of the factions community have shown approval of as they didn't like McMMO. Custom and not normal enchantments should stay in the 'OP' servers.

I agree cobblestone gen buckets should be a bit cheaper and allowed for members, I will forward this to Yoeri too.

Your other suggestions would be good additions to improve the server but it is impossible to add them in the middle of the map (e.g. flat bedrock ground will require a new map to generate correctly) but I will surly remember to recommend them being implemented as soon as there is a planned reset.
first thx for writing here
second, here some ideas can change the way that you think (don't hate plz)

1. can u just bring the keys or something to keep the server less laggy possibly

2. about fly people don't buy ranks only for fly (most part) they also buy it for perks like ( pv 1 , [item], 3homes, ignore, and more) but there is another way and it's adshop you can give access to your faction to /fly in claim (if you leave the faction you lose the access you need to get another one)

3. I want to say to add an end with bedrock level like in op factions idk how to explain it more

4. I agree with you but this is an item you can buy in store if you don't want to add it ok
and a lot of faction servers have this enchant I forget the name but its clear 3x3x1 blocks its helping for the faction who want to make a base from level 2 to 255 (trenching)

5. I know this will good but if the server gets a reset can u add it ?? now itsimpossible

OP
OP

Example how to be abused :

If player can fly in their own territory... While he was attacked by others he can simple fly high on sky and he can't get killed . Enemy can make x1 tower but is it not smart because he can hit him with bow from sky ...
Also abused in traps .
if u get in combat your fly will get disable like /fly command

NickTrix

Pika Member
If we need flat bedrock we would also require trenching tools which can blast mine instead of wasting a huge amount of TNT and causing more server lagg and before alll this make sure u guys add an anticheat because 0161<3 lost koth cuz of that ik u guys are working on it <33

OP
OP

Thats true, thats why they shouldnt make that in the server.
I don't know what you mean but ...
another few things for factions to be good:
1. every player should get 15-20 power because lot of players want to be/make a small faction with they friends (like 4-6players) and it's easy to get raided because they don't have lot of power (aka lot of claims) or add the ability to get more power to /adshop

2. I know this will get *lot of hate* but adding an outpost is kinda good idea (only 1 or lot but build change ) and the point of this outpost is giving the one who captures it an access to sell (blaze rods, iron ingot, sugar can and more )for higher price ( if u sell hand u get 10 if u sell at outpost u get 13 )

3. make the border visible and try to make it anti glitch-able this one is just the avoid the glitch of border

4. try yo make the water or lava flow slower to make the server less laggy

NickTrix

Pika Member
10 power is enough and outposts are similar to koth and water/lava flow slower .-. is just a pain

OP
OP

10 power is enough and outposts are similar to koth and water/lava flow slower .-. is just a pain
it's enough if u are in a faction with 30+ players not for players in a faction with 4-6 players

you can't sell stuff (items) in koth you get gear and some spawners outpost is for selling stuff

water/lava flow to make the server less laggy and don't crash the game of other players with bad PC who will love to drop fps when gening walls

Status
Not open for further replies.