Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: chest shop signs misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
chest shop signs misleading

Detailed description:
When you are selling items in a chest shop it says sell shop and when buying items it says buy shop. I think these should be change around.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
A lot of players who use my chest shops want to sell items so they use the sell shop which they think is to sell but in fact they buy the items instead, It is very misleading, they are named in the perspective of the person who sets the shop up but for the buyer/seller they see it the other way.

Example:

NickTill

You bring a valid point, however I have not heard many others talking about this issue. It would be useful to see some others comment about this issue, so we could make a conclusion as to how drastic this problem is. Please let me know, and have some others respond to the thread with their opinions.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
chest shop signs misleading

Detailed description:
When you are selling items in a chest shop it says sell shop and when buying items it says buy shop. I think these should be change around.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
A lot of players who use my chest shops want to sell items so they use the sell shop which they think is to sell but in fact they buy the items instead, It is very misleading, they are named in the perspective of the person who sets the shop up but for the buyer/seller they see it the other way.

Example:
+1. Its rly weird and without the sign above toz his chest shop sign, I would not have known

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Yeah I made some chest shops as a test and wasn't sure I had set them up right at first. It can be made sense of either way in my opinion. To the outside player perspective I can see the confusion. If you are the one setting up the chest to sell, it's your "sell shop" while in the eye of the other players this makes less sense to see, as they think it means a shop they can sell in.

Status
Not open for further replies.