Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Chat Moderators Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sqoofey Plays

Suggestion:
Chat Moderators Required

Detailed description:
I've played many gamemodes on Pika Network and the server is supposed to be family-friendly. All I've seen in the chat is bad language, a variety of different languages, and inappropriate behavior. What if a child under the age of 13 sees all this? That is why we need Chat Moderators to keep the chat safe.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
Buildwars
Discord

Reason:
All this inappropriate behavior has to be stopped by someone or the future generation of children aren't going to have a clean mindset.

Example:

DNARuby

Rare Pika

Players are always like that and they do have punishments for them. Just let it be and they don't add anymore staff ranks to the server. They will get a punishment if they do a bad behavior.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You could just report them for negative behavior. I'm under 13 and I don't care what they say.

Kreyta

Banned
Dude Me every single server I enter i find a lot of kids under the age 13 saying some bad things in chat but i play/talk in chat normally like they werent there

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Well, that's why we have staff. Staff members always look in the chat of every server to see who is breaking and the rules or who is not. And we do indeed punish those fams with inappropriate behaviour who swear etc No need for a new rank as all staff members can do that pretty easily. Now, of course we cannot be online all the time as we are people like you as well and have other things to do too. But yeah, we're trying to be active as possible and punish those people. And you can as well report those players in the report section of the forums because that's what it's for. -1

SwirlyDF

Even if staff members nowadays are inactive (being fixed :D), people can still get muted, or other people could just simply screenshot and report :p

NLcemal

Pika Member
+1 I 100% aggree,

3 years ago the community was much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.