Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Change up OP-factions a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeBeSkIgGrOf

Suggestion:
Change up OP-factions a bit

Detailed description:
Allow every player to buy gen bucket but increase the price then. As donators are allowed to buy gen buckets reduce price for them. Allow shematica mod. As things are people dont know how to cannon(most of them). They would rather try to glitch in. If you add shematica making cannons get easier. Dont allow schematica WITH print option. That would make it too easy.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Allow gen buckets for everyone to reduce lag. Tried making cobble monster 1 day and whole server thought its ddos. This makes it easier to gen walls and still keeps lag somewhat in check.

Allow shematica so people dont have to try and glich as much. You did a great job on perventing the gliches but it still works.

Change the way pvp earns you money. Im not too familiar with pvp that much but i noticed that heads sell for 30k. Add plugin that allowes you to later on steal part of someones balance by selling their head. It would make heads alot more valuable.

Change KOTH(just wanted to mention it here as well): KOTH is one of the hardest events here now. Most KOTHs last few hours. 15 minutes is a long time to cap KOTH for just a single event key. I sugest reducing the time of capping on 5-8 minutes.

Make changes to ftop ranking. There are factions that have 3/4 of ther ftop value as bal. Only 1/4 of ftop value is in spawners etc. It would make raiding that faction to reduce its ftop too hard. I suggest making it tht player bal makes max 1/3 of ftop value. (If it would make server lag too much becouse of too many spawners this change can be ignored :D).

Fix /rules: Give a better description of what modes are allowed and what arent. It is anoying to have to go to forum to know the rules.

Mybe add FAQ in game: Oftenly people ask lots of stuff in chat that we all already know. So making FAQ in game would help new players. Making it like a small guide for OP factions.

Reduce the number of gaps in kits.

Add /bin that allowes player to delete some stuff from inventory instead of throwing it on the ground (mostly areound spawn).

Example:
Some of suggestions may effect lag and im nt sure how will it work out so if it will make server a bit laggier try not to do it.

Kind regarts NeBeSkIgGrOf

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Hm, I agree with koth thing you mentioned. I would like to see koth loot buffed I am okay with capping time. Maybe they should add /warp donatorshop where only donators can come and buy stuff. I do also agree with /rules and FAQ. I will be neutral with the shematica mod it has some benefits and some cons. Wel,there is a clear lag plugin I, don't think that /bin will be that useful.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Allow shematica so people dont have to try and glich as much. You did a great job on perventing the gliches but it still works.
Problem here is that this mod has a "printer" mode, and will automatically place blocks for you. This is considered an autoclicker.

OP
OP
N

NeBeSkIgGrOf

About shematica: If shematica isnt avaliavable without print mod built in it then maybe /warp cannon with some cannons that can be built. I find it pretty sad that when there is raid it takes people up to 6h to decide what to do and what to try to make. And even after all that people fail. Its pretty anoying to test out cannons without knowing will they even work on factions. Its a loss of money, resourses, time, etc. So maybe we could make /warp cannons with around 20-30 cannons for various situations. Im not a great cannoner myself so I would find it usefull as well. When we think about it we all saw at least 20 raids where there is like 30 people that dont know how to cannon and are afraid to try it. Same problem was there 2 years ago as well. Personaly witnesed around 20 bases get gliched into while the defences were only around 5 brock walls.

Reminder: When i got tped in the base there were about 5 people there already so I couldnt even report anyone. Most of those gliched bases were rich donator bases. And back thene it was way to easy to glich in someones base.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah why not ? OP factions is one of the most active server after all..

Status
Not open for further replies.