Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Change The Mob Loot of Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te0nmeister

Suggestion:
Change The Mob Loot of Witch

Detailed description:
the Current Mob Loot Of witch give randomly potions so i Suggest to change to diamond to make it easy to get more money

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions

Reason:
Because the only Spawner that give so much money is the Villagers

Example:

-1 Not a good suggestion atleast for me,I'll explain why:
First Witch spawners are cheap 350K in-game price and making them drops Diamonds will be just a bad idea since diamonds(80$)are much expensive than gold(14$) & iron(26$) which they get dropped by Pigmen and Iron Golems and people will use Witches instead Villagers & Iron golems & Pigmen since they are cheaper and drops diamonds when they gets sold 80$ per each so thats just a bad idea overall because Spawners which drops minerals will be useless thats it.

OP
OP
T

Te0nmeister

-1 Not a good suggestion atleast for me,I'll explain why:
First Witch spawners are cheap 350K in-game price and making them drops Diamonds will be just a bad idea since diamonds(80$)are much expensive than gold(14$) & iron(26$) which they get dropped by Pigmen and Iron Golems and people will use Witches instead Villagers & Iron golems & Pigmen since they are cheaper and drops diamonds when they gets sold 80$ per each so thats just a bad idea overall because Spawners which drops minerals will be useless thats it.
well they can change the price of witch spawner like 1.5 or 2m and it will be good cuz its useless now

Status
Not open for further replies.