Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Suggestion: Change spawner limet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Change spawner limet

Detailed description:
on op-skyblock you can only palce 30 spawners on your island so thats verry annoying and i know u can uppgraid spawners but nobody wanna buy spawners now so maby staff should change it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
its annoying that u can only place 30 spawners

Example:
i got much spawners in my enderchest but i can't place them cuz only can place 30

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
I suggested that and it was denied by Yoeri cuz that Will cause lots of lag

Zyrax_

Banned
Suggestion:
Change spawner limet

Detailed description:
on op-skyblock you can only palce 30 spawners on your island so thats verry annoying and i know u can uppgraid spawners but nobody wanna buy spawners now so maby staff should change it

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
its annoying that u can only place 30 spawners

Example:
i got much spawners in my enderchest but i can't place them cuz only can place 30

Changing the limit will cause lots of lag...therefore it will not be increased.

Zyrax_

Banned
before reset i was on islands whit like 200 spawners active and it gave same lag
It doesn't give you lag,it gives server lag which is not good for the server. God knows how much spawners are out there, and when they all start working(having a player near them, which loads chunks and makes them work)...combining that number with the current players and current plugins, will potentially cause lag and the server will start lagging...the average ping will go up and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.