Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Change items on OP-Egg-Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Change items on OP-Egg-Wars

Detailed description:
I would like to have the diamond and emerald blocks and emeralds trades be deleted. The items you can get using the blocks and the emeralds are much to overpowered in my opinion even for OP-Eggwars. And also, I would like to see the first kind of armor as 1 iron Prot 5 leather armor with a sharpness 1 wood sword for 5 iron or a sharp 1 stone sword for 32 iron. And for 10 gold, have prot 5 chain with a 16 gold iron sword with sharpness 3. Also, for 5 diamonds, have prot 5 iron with a 12 diamond sharpness 2 diamond sword. The last tier could be 32 diaond each prot 5 diamond with a 1 diamond stack sharp 5 diamond sword. The bows would remain the same(those below the 30 diamond mark) and the god apples could be 10 diamonds each.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Eggwars

Reason:
Stuff that can be bought for more then 64 diamonds are very overpowered and I don't really like how if you camp your island for long enough, you can be an unstoppable tank.

Example:

Thav01

Veteran
Thank you for your suggestion, however this will not be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.