Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Suggestion: BuildUHC . Breaking blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Suggestion:
BuildUHC . Breaking blocks.

Detailed description:
In Practice, when you want to play BuildUHC, it's completely fine BUT you cannot destroy ANY blocks that you and your opponent built. You can't even retrieve your placed lava or water. Making it possible will make the mode better and compatible to other players that plays it too.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
It's normal that you can build and destroy. Its BuildUHC. And to make lavas and water more usefull.

Example:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah, we're aware of this problem but currently other things are prioritised. When the time comes, this will be surely fixed as it's a big problem and prevents players from playing build just because of this problem. So of course a big +1

DqrkneZz

Veteran
A
To be honest this should be reported as a bug not a suggestion
If possible next time please post it here https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
A bug is usually an error of the system which can be fixed easily. This is not a bug as it cannot be fixed easily and it was meant to be that way. Build uhc was the first gamemode which needed the placing of blocks therefore it was made wrongly without enabling the breaking of blocks. The whole system needs to change for this to be fixed. (Of course, that's what i think. Watch Whitei or someone more knowledgable roast me)

SladeRz

A

A bug is usually an error of the system which can be fixed easily. This is not a bug as it cannot be fixed easily and it was meant to be that way. Build uhc was the first gamemode which needed the placing of blocks therefore it was made wrongly without enabling the breaking of blocks. The whole system needs to change for this to be fixed. (Of course, that's what i think. Watch Whitei or someone more knowledgable roast me)

Is that so?... :O
Sorry I did not know this, I figured it was a bug like the spawner glitch (Fixed), I'll try to be informative in the future.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Is that so?... :O
Sorry I did not know this, I figured it was a bug like the spawner glitch (Fixed), I'll try to be informative in the future.
Well, technically it could be considered a bug as well but to be honest, it couldn't get fixed without access to the console.

SladeRz

No need to make a argument about something silly like this, lets lock the thread and move on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.