Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Buildable spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunyan

Banned
Suggestion:
Buildable spawn

Detailed description:
In "Buildable spawn" I mean that we can build bases and traps near the spawn.
To make that happen first you need to make the floor stright and make a bold border like glowstone and bedrock to make us understand that's the end of the border and we can build there.
The length between the spawn building and the border will be about 20 blocks, and after the border there will be 2 more grass block and from then we will be able to build.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
It will make our gaming experience better and will add more fun to the factions servers in my opinion.
Also it will make more pvp in the spawn.

Example:

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello @Sunyan,

Tp-Killing/Trapping aren't allowed on these gamemodes that you're suggesting on, about vaults maybe, but about the trap thing, it's not allowed as it's unfair for the other players, for more information ---> read this: https://pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/
- Tp-Trapping/Tp-Killing: 1 week ban » 2 weeks ban » Permanent Ban"

Anyways good luck. ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sunyan

Sunyan

Banned

Old_Prophet

The Pika
bad idea. especially in opfactions factions with donators have so much power that within a few weeks two or three factions will possess all the land around the spawn and the call for reset will be sounding again. I'v played on servers with this kind of construction. It is dramatic.

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
Hello @Sunyan,

Tp-Killing/Trapping aren't allowed on these gamemodes that you're suggesting on, about vaults maybe, but about the trap thing, it's not allowed as it's unfair for the other players, for more information ---> read this: https://pika-network.net/threads/rules-punishments.12786/
- Tp-Trapping/Tp-Killing: 1 week ban » 2 weeks ban » Permanent Ban"

Anyways good luck. ;)

You got this wrong, trapping on factions is normal thing, it isn't same as tp trap. At factions when you pvp at /spawn or any wilderness warps/areas were people pvp you claim land and make traps. You make them so you can ran away from 2v1(in most occasions it's more than 2 but you see point) and you run to your trap to hide and you also try to trap that player.

Honestly, -1 for suggestion, people still pvp at /warps and /spawn no matter if you make more traps or less traps. Traps will always be made no matter how big warzone claim arround spawn is, and also as stated above, donators with more power claim most of land, so did I on factions /warp point, after some time only few bigger factions had claims there.

Status
Not open for further replies.