Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Big Faction Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Big Faction Change

Detailed description:
Ok since the reset is comming atleast people say so we need the Biggest Update ever for OpFactions so here are some ideas I thought of and saw others typing that in chat.

1. New In Game ranks like (Demon, Pikachu, Overlord)
Ok the ranks.. They are Awsome, you need to work to get them, and they have been the same for 2-3 years! So why don't add new ranks with Interesting kits, abbilities and maybe /f pow bosters +5 starting from Batman

2. Gen Buckets (People wear begging in chat for this)
Well originally this isn't my idea so don't blame me. Gen Buckets they are starting to get famous in the Faction community and they are helpful in base building. But some people say that if you add that the economy will be ruined. Well thats not true if you get gen bucket and you place it down then its ment for base work not exploits or other stuff because the shop is already OP. So inconclusion Gen Buckets would be a hire price, and different types of Gen Buckets (Sand,Cobbel,Obsidian)

3. Add new kits (Starter, Punch Bow)
About the kits well they aren't needed if the ranks won't be added, but I would like to see Starter kit because starter kits are only 1 time and they only have a Punch II-III I'm not sure but its op when you need to cegg spawners.

4. New crate keys (KoTH, Money)
About the Crate Keys for now they are broken and I relaized well atleast in "The Faction Remake" That there will be KoTHs so where is the KoTH Key? Also Money Key I have seen TONS of New Players beg for money to get a rank. So to make them less annoying add money keys and make it so every 10th time you will get them.

5. Add Custom Enchants
Custom Enchants.. well they are great interesting and awsome and helpfull Galaxtic has them and they are interesting. So maybe the Same, but less like Galaxtics enchants make our Enchants sound OP so it dosn't copy Galactix

6. Add more events
Events are awsome all I have seen are KoTHs so maybe add events like: Maze, Drop, One In The Chamber, Parkour.

7. Add a Type of WatchDog (PikaGuard) or improve Spartans abilities.
The anti cheat is awsome, but it only kicks. Maybe Improve it like WatchDog if you report a guy the bot will watch him hack. If not Spartan is cool but make it so it dosn't kick players when they are glitched, bow spam in water because that kick me! And add a banning ability.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Shortly saying we need Original Factions with a HUGE update

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.