Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Better /freeze /ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon_420

Banned
Suggestion:
Better /freeze /ss

Detailed description:
Sorry if i type like RAT LOL

So most Injectable Client work like you Inject them into Minecraft then if you want to Un-Inject you press a button called "Self Destruct" so i came up with an idea and i know how it works so to prevent that make when you /ss or /freeze a player there is a GUI that comes up making the player impossible to Self Destruct or disable the hacks this works for Normal hacked clients too.. So if you freeze a player and make his Inventory open constantly even if he tries to close it then he won't be able to open his Hacked Client GUI to turn on Self Destruct and that will mostly prevent most Ghost Clients (I'm talking about Cracked ones not paid but since this server is Cracked most people can't afford Minecraft but a hack) so they won't be able to turn the hacks off or self destruct since the gui that /ss gives him prevents him from opening the hacked client gui. I've seen this Method on some servers and it's really efficient most of the times and helps finding hack easier since when you freeze someone he has Gui on his screen and he cant turn his hacks off you go tp on his face and try to see if he has aimbot or anti knockback or aura easy to find hacks since even if he manages to open the Gui or Self Destruct he is already late since ur in his face and his hacks already attacked you and you know he has hacks. I would really recommend this method.

TIP: When a GUI is open he can't open his hack gui so he turns off his hack leaving him to using his hack on while frozen leaving admins just to tp in front his face and if he attacks then he hacks.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
It's efficient in my perspective

Example:
His perspective: http://imgur.com/a/UcNNA

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
If it is not a hacker? That would be a disadvantage for some...

Status
Not open for further replies.