Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Better Anticheat( This post might be Diffrent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrStupidHD

Suggestion:
Better Anticheat( This post might be Diffrent)

Detailed description:
Well, i know that there are many suggestions about anti cheat, but this one might be diffrent becouse i've tested this one out...

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Practice

Reason:
So, i have my own test server that i use to test hacks v.s anti cheat, and i found this good combination of anticheat, the good combination is AAC and Pheonix Anti Cheat(PAC), they both do so well, the setting must be customised aswell, so in my server AAC detects other than combat hacks, while PAC detects combat hacks.

The reason for this, AAC is so much better at dealing against non combat hacks like:

- Speed(Bhop,Slowhop, ect)
- AutoSneak (it's kinda at packets hacks, and AAC is better at it)
- Criticals (it's kinda at packets hacks, and AAC is better at it)
- Fastbow (it's kinda at packets hacks, and AAC is better at it)
- AutoClicker (Turn it on at both AAC and PAC)
- Fly
- Derp
- Anti Knockback (PAC don't have this on)
- NoSwing
- Regen
- NoFall
- Climb
- Jesus
- Phase
- FastUse
- FastBreak
- Fast Place
- Spam
- Hitboxes

While PAC is good at:

- Killaura(Use NPC checks)*

Well, PAC is only used for 1 stuff, but you can turn it all on, im not a dev or any programmer but i tested this out and it's really good

*It's so good that if the hacks have high CPS setting, it will auto ban them and if not but with far reach it will block it atleast 60%

Example:

nd618

Supporter
I belive this kind of suggestion was already suggested also includes to update server to latest version and putting latest protection / anticheat .

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
If it works it should be used by the server but I have no clue what the higher up staff are thinking. Maybe they are creating an anticheat already? If not they should test it out themselves then use it

Arceus

Legendary Pika
AAC is 1.8 and Practice is 1.7. Also about PAC a client with Antibot can easily bypass it.So, -1 for both of them

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Hey

Dutch told yesterday that he bought New anticheat and soon he Will put it on servers where it needed

Have a Nice Day
-Zezzo

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Pheonix Anti Cheat is just a piece of easily bypassable garbage.
And AAC is crap against combat hacks so it's not doing anything really...

And just try combining things made to work differently, and you'll see the true Pandaemonium...

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This thread has already been posted, please read beefore making threads like this. Ty

Status
Not open for further replies.