Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] BaeWoo - Faction Koth Donors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaeWoo

Server: Factions

Suggestion: It's for when there is koth, the commands which the donators get should be disabled, such as /fly

Reasons: Whenever there is a koth, the donators can just do /fly and fly all the way to the koth before anyone even gets there, giving no chance for others when there is koth.

Examples: No examples

oMeteor

Veteran
+1 once i walked over 3k blocks to go to koth and someone went there with /fly and got it and i wasted over 8 mins walking ;-;

VeggiDay

Veteran
Server: Factions

Suggestion: It's for when there is koth, the commands which the donators get should be disabled, such as /fly

Reasons: Whenever there is a koth, the donators can just do /fly and fly all the way to the koth before anyone even gets there, giving no chance for others when there is koth.

Examples: No examples

+1 from me too. I agree to XxTheMeteorxX_

+1 once i walked over 3k blocks to go to koth and someone went there with /fly and got it and i wasted over 8 mins walking ;-;

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
I'm sorry but I can't agree with you. If I got you corectly /fly should be disabled in whole Faction server and if someone is looking for raid or making a base they can't /Fly and they would have to wait 3-15min until koth has ended.

VeggiDay

Veteran
I'm sorry but I can't agree with you. If I got you corectly /fly should be disabled in whole Faction server and if someone is looking for raid or making a base they can't /Fly and they would have to wait 3-15min until koth has ended.

I think he was talking about /fly should be disabled in the area around KOTH

iq420

Veteran
IGN
iq420
Well that is true, im donator with /Fly but i don't like it. Fly should be disabled right when we enter koth area.

Status
Not open for further replies.