Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Approved Suggestion System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Suggestion:
Approved Suggestion System

Detailed description:
Well hello everyone, I want to introduce you a new suggestion about a new system which would be added in the forums. In the suggestion forum, there should be a page about approved suggestions. This page should be consisted of suggestions which have been approved. The way a suggestion can be approved is getting a certain number of likes. If it gets let's say for example 10 likes, this siggestion should be moved to the approved suggestion board where higher staff members can check the approved suggestions and consider adding them.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
Some users may actually have good ideas and those ideas should be considered of being implemented on the server by the higher staff members. That way, the good ideas won't be lost like right now.

Example:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
I don think its necessary since staff checks all the suggestions on the forums. And for all the suggestions they hold a meeting and finalize everything.

Sorry but -1 from me.

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
I don think its necessary since staff checks all the suggestions on the forums. And for all the suggestions they hold a meeting and finalize everything.

Sorry but -1 from me.
Do all higher up staff keep track of all suggestions? I don't think so...This is for convenience purposes and I have actually seen it work somewhere else pretty well.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @xDarknessV !
Yes, they do, it is just that we may not have enough time to do so, all of us have lives outside Pika, and especially now most staff are working their butts off since exams are starting for some of us. Maintaining the server, forums, discord and TeamSpeak takes time, time that we might not have. Remember that we are volunteers, we do this because we all like to help the community and assure safety as much as we can. We have staff in time zones that differ very much from each other.
I would like to see a community driven suggestion system since you are the people that keeps our server running, we want to make sure we give all of you the best stay on Pika in the way you want it to. Now keep in mind that there may be times that some suggestions that are highly rated by the community might still get denied. Thay could be because of the lack of money, developers or time. There will always be some rules and restrictions.

+1

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Hello there @xDarknessV !
Yes, they do, it is just that we may not have enough time to do so, all of us have lives outside Pika, and especially now most staff are working their butts off since exams are starting for some of us. Maintaining the server, forums, discord and TeamSpeak takes time, time that we might not have. Remember that we are volunteers, we do this because we all like to help the community and assure safety as much as we can. We have staff in time zones that differ very much from each other.
I would like to see a community driven suggestion system since you are the people that keeps our server running, we want to make sure we give all of you the best stay on Pika in the way you want it to. Now keep in mind that there may be times that some suggestions that are highly rated by the community might still get denied. Thay could be because of the lack of money, developers or time. There will always be some rules and restrictions.

+1

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^
I'm glad that you understand that this is for promoting certain suggestions and for convenience purposes. As you said, you guys are busy with other stuff too and don't have the time to look through every single suggestion that we, the players make. But if this system were to be implemented it would make your job easier and make good suggestions shine through the eternal darkness of the suggestion forums.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
this would really be a great add-on to the forums so +1 for me

kaylee

Veteran
Thank you for your suggestion!
We don't need this because players and staff can already comment, like/ dislike your post.
Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.