Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock Suggestion: /Anvil command

Status
Not open for further replies.

umar1717

Banned
Suggestion:
/Anvil command

Detailed description:
In classic skyblock , /craft and /echest is available to us donators but I would like to see a /anvil command donators.This could be ranged at skygod +. And I feel it would help a lot.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
Whenever I have needed to use an anvil I have needed to go across my island to. Find one and I believe that donators should have accesss to a /anvil command

Example:

boonkiat16

+1 im a skypaladin myself and i find it annoying sometimes when i really need an anvil but can't find it anywhere on my island

faydee

Veteran
+1 should be added to servers like ( SB , Kitpvp , Prison if needed . ) factions and other pvp servers you can make your own anvil or get it by kits ez pz bois

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
A useful command +1 I also have a suggestion on anvils for normal players, everyone should have access to /repair, each repair will cost money depending on the durability like on survival, donators will have /fix which is free.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 should be added to servers like ( SB , Kitpvp , Prison if needed . ) factions and other pvp servers you can make your own anvil or get it by kits ez pz bois
Yea add it to KIT PVP pls XD

Ryan01

Pika Member
+1 Its A Vey Nice Command And Helpful And You Should Add It To Factions too

Status
Not open for further replies.