Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
AntiCheat

Detailed description:
Hey Autists what did I tell you that xTurtle will come on and completley hack everything Thank You for the 173k Hackers + I hope u like it!

The Autist King: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P25vRQyMdo

Yep Pika will be killed with hackers. Autism! Fucking Devs and Dutch couldn't even predict this happening!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
So You'r stupid server dosn't DIE! And because hackers are comming a butfull

Example:
AAC The Whole server up!

Davidva

Veteran
Suggestion:
AntiCheat

Detailed description:
Hey Autists what did I tell you that xTurtle will come on and completley hack everything Thank You for the 173k Hackers + I hope u like it!

The Autist King:

Yep Pika will be killed with hackers. Autism! Fucking Devs and Dutch couldn't even predict this happening!

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:

Example:
AAC The Whole server up!
Hey ma dude,

Complaining again? Okay, let`s go again.

We can have the best anticheat of the world but they keep coming back with alt managers and vpn`s. Easy as that.

The owner tried Overwatch but it caused lagg and lots of server logs.

The anticheat "AAC" you are talking about is bad and outdated and won`t fit at Pika.

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
Hey ma dude,

Complaining again? Okay, let`s go again.

We can have the best anticheat of the world but they keep coming back with alt managers and vpn`s. Easy as that.

The owner tried Overwatch but it caused lagg and lots of server logs.

The anticheat "AAC" you are talking about is bad and outdated and won`t fit at Pika.
Well My Friend True, but they won't be able to do shit If we have a good AC and about complaning I already said RED ALERT xTurtle might be comming well he did and he brought hackers, ans Dutch didn't do shit about it.

Davidva

Veteran
Well My Friend True, but they won't be able to do shit If we have a good AC and about complaning I already said RED ALERT xTurtle might be comming well he did and he brought hackers, ans Dutch didn't do shit about it.
Sorry my man, tell me what he CAN do lmfao

safirewolf-alexandros

Pika Member
ve
Well My Friend True, but they won't be able to do shit If we have a good AC and about complaning I already said RED ALERT xTurtle might be comming well he did and he brought hackers, and Dutch didn't do shit about it.
I don't know if he can do something about that. furthermore, xturtle has unlimited alts and hack clients and vpn's u can't do anything to him.So be patient and the hackers will leave when xturtle will make a new vid on another server

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Another thing about this is he was probably paid to do this to expand pika and get more players. youtubers don't normally make videos on servers for free even if it is just to hack. xTurtle is paid by many server owners to go on and record himself hacking so other people will go on and try to hack. Some of the people will see its a fun server and stay, play fair and maybe even donate. I could be wrong tho

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
There is an anti-cheat. In addition to that, a new anticheat was added today and it's still in BETA.

Suggestion:
AntiCheat

Detailed description:

The Autist King:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:

Example:
AAC The Whole server up!
Also refrain from swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.