Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Anti-Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Anti-Hack

Detailed description:
Anti-hack plugin and much better plugin so hackers cant fuckin takeover the server and they are killing peoples and they are making peoples to rage quit

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Because there are so many hackers in opfac1 and opfac2 and i want to make your anti-cheat more better and secure! that no hacker can join on it...so please add much better anti-hack plugin so hackers cant take over the server

Example:

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
I think you mean anti cheat, Also they cost money for good ones and i guess pika doesn't have enough money at the moment and it looks like to me the anti cheat is doing a pretty good job.

OP
OP
SirDarelYT

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
Umm still the anti-cheat isnt good btw because theres so many hackers playing on the server and they making other people rage quit xD

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
It's not easy then you think. Although getting a new anti cheat may help getting cheaters banned quickly, but this can cause lag to the server making it slower to the lobby.
It also kind of depends of the owner or who ever takes care of all the server data because they might not be able to take that much memory ... do you know what I mean?
There are a lot of pros and cons that are in this discussion but for what you are getting for a cracked server it's probably not going to be the most flawless system.
;)

OP
OP
SirDarelYT

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
It's not easy then you think. Although getting a new anti cheat may help getting cheaters banned quickly, but this can cause lag to the server making it slower to the lobby.
It also kind of depends of the owner or who ever takes care of all the server data because they might not be able to take that much memory ... do you know what I mean?
There are a lot of pros and cons that are in this discussion but for what you are getting for a cracked server it's probably not going to be the most flawless system.
;)
ok

Cucloops

Veteran
Pika Has AntiCheat! Yes It does, And please do not swear here, Edit your thread!

Divyam

Legendary Pika
What do you??? Are developers not trying hard to make the server better??? Or they have fun while while making you rage quit? Don't make useless threads.. They know what to do and what not to. If you have a proper IDEA/SUGGESTION then only post here.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Smh this thread is pontless, first Pika does not have an "anti-hack" we have an anti-cheat, second I don't see YOU making anything well worth our time, and you should be grateful we have this, I know slme servers that have worse anto-cheats and the least you can do is complain, if you do I can open the exit right up..

SozFrf

YO DUDE IT HAS AN ANTI CHEAT AND ALSO REMOVE THE SWEAR WORD AS THE MODS ARE ASKING YOU.

wiktor598

Pika Lover
all you guys are right there already is an anti cheat in place and ngl u shouldn't really rage

Status
Not open for further replies.