Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Anti-Cheat program

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
Suggestion:
Anti-Cheat program

Detailed description:
Somewhere I have seen that you can't enter the server unless you have downloaded program from link which server gave you ,, a program supposedly searches for hacks and doesn't allow access to hacked or modified clients.
This will help to reduce the number of hackers but honestly not sure how many players will download app so there is risk that number of players could be reduced ( mostly hackers )

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Will prevent hackers to join in servers , staff jobs will be easer and less spam also reduce complaints of players.

Example:

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
-1 it will take a lot of time to just log in

You don't have to login , you opet that app it took 10 sec to scan for hacks , but at least there won't be hackers .

Heroruler

Pika Member
-1 because the most players how to join on server just it saw the IP of the server and he copy it he does not look on website or anything that so if we made that program like a laugher that he will be a big destroy for the whole server reason 1 because for to download it you need to go on the website and like I said more up the most of the players or new users does not look it. Secondly like the @StampyLong said the hackers if he want to hack he will make a cheatbreaker for to join with hacks.

The conclusion that he will be a big destroy for the server he will lose almost the most players.

Have a nice day,
Heroruler

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
-1 because the most players how to join on server just it saw the IP of the server and he copy it he does not look on website or anything that so if we made that program like a laugher that he will be a big destroy for the whole server reason 1 because for to download it you need to go on the website and like I said more up the most of the players or new users does not look it. Secondly like the @StampyLong said the hackers if he want to hack he will make a cheatbreaker for to join with hacks.

The conclusion that he will be a big destroy for the server he will lose almost the most players.

Have a nice day,
Heroruler

Alright , this seems like valid argument.This can affect a lot on the server then I thought .

I pull the suggestion, requesting lock .

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @nd618 !
As much as I want this, ther it will not come. A new (Good) Anti-Cheat is not something we can just download from spigot. Anti-Cheats cost money, a lot of money.
And Yoeri is managing the server on his own. Us, the staff are here for the safety for the players, we try our best to get rid of hackers and rule breakers. All that is free. It is more efficient as well since most Anti-Cheats are bad nowadays, or they are bad spinoffs of (for example) Watchdog.
We already have a few notification systems and a working anti cheat at the moment, wich is in my opinion not the best XD But it works.
This is the reason i am downvoting this suggestion.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will or will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.
Thank you for your suggestion, have a nice day! ^.^

Arceus

Legendary Pika
All that is free. It is more efficient as well since most Anti-Cheats are bad nowadays, or they are bad spinoffs of (for example) Watchdog.
I Agree that watchdog is a bad anticheat as it is NCP but it actually has a report system and bans people but look at PAC lol

Status
Not open for further replies.