Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inclusion

Suggestion:
Annihilation

Detailed description:
How to play Annihilation
Annihilation is a strategic minecraft minigame.The goal of the game is to destroy the opponents nexus whilst defending your own nexus.There are four teams:blue,yellow,green,red.
The nexus is a endstone block.Every team has a "tower" that the nexus is located at.Nexuses have 75 health points.
There is a money system in annihilation called "xp".You can get xp by killing players or mining the enemy nexus.You can check how much xp you have by typing /myxp.The xp is used for buying kits.You can check kits by typing /shop.

Kits;
Kits can be used in game.There are various kits avaible for purchase in the shop that I know are Acrobat,archer,assassin,berseker,civilian,defender,enchanter,lumberjack,miner,ninja,pyro,scorpion,scout,swapper,succubus,thor,teleportervampire,warrior.

Acrobat-It can use double jump and takes no fall damage.

Archer-Deals one more damage with a bow and also spawns with a power 1 bow,16 arrows and a health potion.

Assassin-Has a special feather ,when activated the assassin goes invisible,gets speed and haste effects.

Civilian-Free kit that spawns with a crafting table,nothing special.

Defender-Gains more xp when killing someone whilst defending his nexus,gets regeneration buff at the start.

Enchanter-Gets double experience while mining ores,and has a chance of dropping a experience bottle while mining .

Lumberjack-Gets wood very fast with the use of its axe.

Miner-Has a chance of getting double minerals when mining ores,spawns with a stone efficiency 1 pickaxe.

Pyro-Has a special ball which can light people on fire,spawns with a stone sword,and is immune to fire damage.

Scorpio-Has a special nether star that can be used to hook people towards you,spawns with a stone sword.

Swapper-Has a special disc that can be used to swap you with the opponent.

Succubus-Has a special power that can kill the opponent instantly when he is below 40% hp,but if not the succubus dies instantly.

Teleporter-Has a special quartz that allows the player to put 2 teleporting points that his teammates can teleport to,but the enemy can destroy a teleporting point which will cancel out both points meaning the teleporter has to make a new portal.

Thor-Has a special axe that strikes thunder on the opponent when used.

Vampire-Has a special power to drain health of the opponent while combating him.

Warrior-Has one bonus damage using the sword,spawns with a knockback 1 wooden sword.

Annihilation Contains:
Wood,melon mines,iron mines,coal mines,gold mines,lapis mines,emerald mines,redstone mines,diamond mines,shops,ender furnaces,beacon at mid,enchantment tables,nether portals.
Ender funaces-they are used for smelting your stuff.They work like normal furnaces but only you can see your stuff,its similar to ender chests in vanilla minecraft.

Shops-There are brewing and weapon shops.

Brewing shops contain all the brewing engridients you need to make potions.
The weapon shop contains the following:Chain armor-each piece is 10 gold,iron sword-5 gold,bow-5 gold,16 arrows-5 gold,fishing rod-5 gold,cake-5 gold,3 raw beef-5 gold book-5 gold.
There is a beacon on mid which contains 9 iron blocks under it.
Nether portals are used for changing your kits.
Before the game starts you are given 3 items.One of the items is a book that lets you choose a kit before the game starts.The second item is a nether star that lets you chose a team.And the third item is a map that lets you vote for a map.
Annihilation consists of 5 phases.

Phase 1; Is the gathering phase-you cant really do much in phase one exept gathering gear while not worrying about your nexus because it's got invincibility.
Phase 2; Nexus loses its invisibility-in this phase you can mine your opponents nexus ,but be careful they can mine your nexus as well.
Phase 3; Diamonds-diamonds spawn on mid.Mid is located diagonally of your teams nexus.
Phase 4; Potions-Blaze powder is available in the shop.You can use it for making strenght potions.
Phase 5; double damage-When you mine the opponents nexus it loses 2 health points instead of 1.

Rank ideas;

Donater;

You have 2x multiplier
You can talk in chat with colours but not with bold and other things.
/pet
/nick
/me
/craft
10k xp
You can bypass team balancer

Donator+;

You have 2x multiplier
You can talk in chat with all colour codes and other things.
/pet
/nick
/craft
25k xp
Bypass team balancer

Packs;

Annihilation 25k XP

Annihilation 50k XP

Extra;

This took me about 35 mins so can I get a like

[B]Server/Place suggestion is intended:[/B]

Other

[B]Reason:[/B]
Annihilation is a fun and enjoyable gamemode that I think should be added to PikaNetwork.

[B]Example:[/B]

Status
Not open for further replies.