Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeddPvPHD/Raj

Suggestion:
Annihilation

Detailed description:
I think annihilation will attract alot of people to play in the server i mean annihilation made alot of servers popular so i guess add annihilation

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
it will attract people

Example:
I think people will play more often in pika

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello there @ZeddPvPHD/Raj !
I am sorry to tell you that I will not upvote this suggestion like some others have said, this game mode is relatively old, and does not get a lot of players anymore. At this very moment, our talented Manager and his Developer team are working on new updates for current game modes. Wich means that they will not have the time to develop a whole new game mode with custom plugins and all that.

Regardless of my opinion, this does not mean that this will not get implemented, there is always a chance. And I am not the one to make such decisions, that is to the Head-Staff and YOU, the players, to decide.

Thank you for your suggestion, I appreciate it that you want to improve the server, have a nice day! ^.^

Matin Mohammad

Pika Member
Ahhhhh ANNILATION is not very popular right now and not everyone plays it! thats a dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.