Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Anarchy/NewServer

Status
Not open for further replies.

defman

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Anarchy/NewServer

Detailed description:
Well first off there will be lot of hate, but you know whatever!
We have a LOT of hackers in Pika so banning them won't encrease your player base It lowers it, but they hacked so maybe we can make a new Server Called Anarchy where all the banned players can go to and to their thing! The Community will gro bigger ofcorse Hackers will join, but they won't be aqble to terorize others only each other!
+ I was appart of a Anarchy server its really fun and kind of like singleplayer just with players and exploration!

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because We have a LOT of hackers In Pika and the playerbase is dying!

Example:
there was a server named InvictusPvP they had alot of hackers there The Owner made an Anarchy server and even I went to It! It was supper Fun!

nd618

Supporter
The community has enough players, every day new players .. But an interesting idea, like an open lobby where you can't complain, there shouldn't be staff members as well , everythimg is allowed ...

But there is no income because there will be no ranks and they need to pay for maintenance of server so for that reasons , -1 .

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Having experience with 2b2t and a couple other anarchy servers in the past, the idea is very tempting to me. I agree with it, but it would need to be on a completely separate Ip Server. Also, even though "Anarchy", it would need to have a few basic rules to avoid lag issues.

I doubt the administration and owner will go ahead with this, cause anarchy won't make much cash, which is understandable.

OP
OP
defman

defman

Rare Pika
Ok maybe about the money idea we can add perks to fly and having spawners! And also add ranks! And titles and group names like TeamVeteran or whatever! That shoud be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.