Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: An idea for move active staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrywelch

Suggestion:
An idea for move active staff

Detailed description:
Ill just start of with this. There are a lot of hackers in every server even though staff are banning a lot of them all the time.
My idea is that let staff play on their staff accounts. This would increase the number of players and increase the amount of staff being active due to them playing for example factions and being online making bases and pvping etc. This would also increase the number of players playing because they would all want to pvp the staff , get their heads and sell it for a lot of money and also raid them. (This example is just for the faction servers but this can be used on every other server too )

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Will let the players have a better time with more hackers being banned and plus if you ask staff about letting them play on their staff accounts im sure they would agree with this. ;D

Example:

DODE2K

Veteran
it also means that there will be more abuse among staff and more people accusing staff members of abuse
and more people leaving the server Becuase they think that staff abuse

and also staff members are allowed to play on non pvp servers with staff accounts

I mean yes I would like to play factions on my staff account instead of switching accounts every time but nope it's not gonna work if I didn't abuse my powers others will

Zrotix

Epic Pika
Hey Henrywelch,
I can totally see the reasoning behind your suggestion. However, if more staff members are recruited into the staff team, some problems may possibly arise. For instance, like DODE2K has stated, some staff members will abuse their permissions. Hackers will also notice the increase of staff members and will only use their hacked clients when they don't see any staff members.

While this may seem like a pretty decent idea, there will be many difficulties if it is implemented into the network. So this is why, I have come to the conclusion to disagree with your suggestion.

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

it also means that there will be more abuse among staff and more people accusing staff members of abuse
and more people leaving the server Becuase they think that staff abuse

and also staff members are allowed to play on non pvp servers with staff accounts

I mean yes I would like to play factions on my staff account instead of switching accounts every time but nope it's not gonna work if I didn't abuse my powers others will
Honestly my faction got accused for staff abuse when we raided cookie once , so i dont think that will be much of a bigger issue lol.

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

and my strongest argument probably is that every other factions server has 200+ players online and almost all of them have had factions with staff in it. ;D
But they are also prem servers so yeah

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I also agree with Dode and Zrotix. While some people might not agree on what the staff member did to them because they think it's not fair or just false, like someone who posted on forums saying that Desiiweee was falsely muting him for 10 minutes.

OP
OP
H

Henrywelch

I also agree with Dode and Zrotix. While some people might not agree on what the staff member did to them because they think it's not fair or just false, like someone who posted on forums saying that Desiiweee was falsely muting him for 10 minutes.
thats just an irrelevant post

Davidva

Veteran
You got a good point there but there is one big weak. If you allow staff to play they can abuse there perms quite easy. Think of kits, fly and even gamemode 1. This can make other people call out the staff of abuse when they get rich. If you want to block this way of abuse it will take some time to added all the perms.

Status
Not open for further replies.