Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: An Anti-Cheat, that doesn't cost money? (if we have AAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostDucks

Suggestion:
An Anti-Cheat, that doesn't cost money? (if we have AAC)

Detailed description:
Well, you may ask
What is this, wizardry?

I'll reply with, 3 plugins, 2 configs (2 plugins are free)
I probably think this will sum this entire description up in, a notch? idrk

Oh and if requested for the configs/plugins (which are free) will be given in a pm (not to normal members to prevent hacked clients rising)

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames

Reason:
Hackers, floating around everywhere in every single server, as suggested by me reporting and the suggestions of anti cheats (and rage)

Example:
https://youtu.be/IxqWmSJ1rmA

defman

Rare Pika
Well you have an interesting idea, but it isn't tested against pro players and if a pro player gets detected by the Anti Cheat well he is false banned so you should test that and if it does do it change it to 1 hour ban so staff can take action. +100

OP
OP
L

LostDucks

True, I'll be testing other clients
This does have it's disadvantages I'm afraid, I'll have to tweak some settings, but this will ban the majority of the hackers that do not "have a brain" as they would just search one up and download it and enable hacks that are used for combat.

JokeyYT

Pika Member
AntiCheats were suggested many times and got denied, I don't even knowwhy, but still I am upvoting.

Davidva

Veteran
The owner Yoeri, told me, he won`t bring back Overwatch because of the lots of server logs where is no space for.

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
AAC is nothing compared to regular overwatch.... A system like in cs:go would be terrific, to like have staff with a prefix [Overwatch] who would look out for hackers.

MECHAME

Veteran
Denied.

An unnecessary suggestion.

Thanks for suggesting anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.