Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Suggestion: Allowing Schem In factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrywelch

Suggestion:
Allowing Schem In factions

Detailed description:
Hi, i am a god donator on factions that got banned about 3 days ago for a mod which is well known in every other faction server called "schematica" (dk how to spell it). Anyways i just want to make this thread because i got banned for something that i thought was allowed. Basically this is no a ban appeal but just to spread this word around Factions that Yoeri should enable Schem on factions. Schem is a guide to help cannoning. Its a part of factions.

Benefits: Will make factions way more competitive *the faction cookie could actually raid bases*. Making factions more competitive will bring much more players to the server and they would actually consider buying ranks .

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions
Classic Factions

Reason:
It will generally bring a lot more players to the community and will make factions much more competitive.

Example:

Davidva

Veteran
Lots of well known faction servers have schematica. It brings new players and donators. It`s really helpful for raiding and building bases. +1 for me even I think thid won`t be accepted.

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
-1 schematica just makes you lazy it'll also be easy to print cannons and bases. so op it shouldn't be allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.