Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: afking on multiple accounts should be bannable

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
afking on multiple accounts should be bannable

Detailed description:
BechiRR has told me they are afking at different spawners on 6 mutiple accounts at one time.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Survival

Reason:
So there is a 15 minute afk time limit before the game kicks you . Making afk contraptions to bypass this is bannable. But other people are bypassing it another way . They are afking on 5 or 6 accounts at once at different spawners, then they sell everything and give the money to there main account. This is totally unfair, someone said that the staff were ok with it but i think something should be done about it. Afking for 15 mins on 1 account, that is ok, but using 6 accounts at once is equivelant to 90 minutes afking. This is exploiting the system and in fairness bypassing the 15 minute afk kick. I know not much can really be done about it but i think it should be something to watch out on. If everyone had 6 accounts afk at one time, it would cause lots of lag and everyone would have a lot more money which will ruin the currency. To sum up this is very unfair to the people who may not have as good pcs as other people. If you want to keep the game balanced and fair for all players this should not be allowed.

Example:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Afking 6 accounts at once doesn't mean 90 minutes afk time. If a player logged in 6 accounts at the same time, all of those will be disconnected after 15 mins, unless the user is doing something to bypass afk which is punishable.

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I never said it was, I said it was equivelant to 90 minutes.
So basically your saying it is allowed, so I can afk with different accounts at over 20 combined spawners and just keep moving the player on each account after 10 minutes.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Well i think that it is some kind of abuse, and that there should be a new rule set to that. I dont rly have a specific reason for agree but ye for me +1

nd618

Supporter
It's true , thats not right and it's abusive making multiple account to gain adventage over others even if it's starting kits / blocks ( ex. skyblocks ) , it should set limit to 2 accounts ( if user has a brother / sister who wants to play ) and also change afk system from 15 to 5 minutes because 5 minutes pass very fast so even when u try to afk you have to be there every 2 minutes .
+1 for you idea .

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I'm in agreement Tozz lately the lag in survival has been triple what it normally is. I have also noticed more people on but when i think about it many of them don't speak. Players also use multiple accounts for unlimited sethomes, but thats a whole different discussion to be had. +1

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@nd618
I think the 15 minute afk time is ok, I only know of one person who is afking on 6 accounts but there are likely some more. There other accounts need to be banned, it would be difficult to reduce the limit now because genuine people might lose their accounts. The only way to not have this happen is to have trust in the players and just to let them know there will be consequences so they will be deterred from doing it.
@OnlyAGamer4Life
Oh yeah I never thought about sethomes, just made me think that you can also get more claimblocks, kits and also this person in particular is exploiting players in to giving them items pretending to be a completely different player! I want to help different people by giving them kits but now I found out that some were the same people on different accounts so I will not be giving anything else out to people until I can trust the players of survival, I can tell they are just selling my items on /ah that they said they needed, it's sad to see so many being selfish like this.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
@nd618
I think the 15 minute afk time is ok, I only know of one person who is afking on 6 accounts but there are likely some more. There other accounts need to be banned, it would be difficult to reduce the limit now because genuine people might lose their accounts. The only way to not have this happen is to have trust in the players and just to let them know there will be consequences so they will be deterred from doing it.
@OnlyAGamer4Life
Oh yeah I never thought about sethomes, just made me think that you can also get more claimblocks, kits and also this person in particular is exploiting players in to giving them items pretending to be a completely different player! I want to help different people by giving them kits but now I found out that some were the same people on different accounts so I will not be giving anything else out to people until I can trust the players of survival, I can tell they are just selling my items on /ah that they said they needed, it's sad to see so many being selfish like this.
Before get accepted on staff, i used to play on an alt acc. I used that to have 1 more sethome or when i needed to used /tpa to go to a place that i needed an acc in case i needed to go back there.
I never used the alt because of the kits or those things.
I prefer get all claims all in name of my first acc but that sethome is useful.
However i think there should be a limit for alts cause use much is abusing amd those players are having advantage twards the others.
Regards,
-HyperRSmash

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
It is allowed to make/use your alt accounts at the same time, but the server has set limited amount of accounts you can register in each IP.

Also please take note of this rule:
- Using VPN to gain Advantage In-Game: Warning » Permanent Ban

This is one of the reason why VPN is not allowed.

JokeyYT

Pika Member
I agree
How about this
the players can't get in the server with more than 2accounts from his pc, that'd fix the issue.

Davidva

Veteran
It is allowed to make/use your alt accounts at the same time, but the server has set limited amount of accounts you can register in each IP.

Also please take note of this rule:
- Using VPN to gain Advantage In-Game: Warning » Permanent Ban

This is one of the reason why VPN is not allowed.
VPN is allowed.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
VPN is allowed.

A member of staff just said it wasn't. Which means it probably isn't. I would assume it isn't because someone could use a VPN to pretty much become over powered with little to no work in game. (No I will not explain how because I know someone would probably try it lol) So using a VPN is very unfair.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
It has never been allowed and never will be allowed. Only browser vpn is allowed for /ads.

Also, stay on topic and stop farming post.

Status
Not open for further replies.