Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLOF

Rare Pika
Suggestion:
Ads

Detailed description:
Hello, I would like to ask if Pika-Network could add the availability of Ads in most countries as possible. Because where I live, there are no Ads and I won't be leaving till the next 2 years.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Skyblock

Reason:
Because Ads are not available in all countries, and I feel this is unfair to those who live in those countries where Ads aren't available.

Example:
I can't think of an example. I'm sure my words say it all.

Mebzz

Pika Member
+1 honestly don't know why ads are blocked in some countries, must be missing something

FlySpeed

Yeah, They can be blocked in some countries thats true... You are right its unfair.

nd618

Supporter
As you saied : " unfair " .
Well add ads to other countries or disable ads for all countries .
Then it will be fair and none can complain .

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Yeah should be in all countries.

Nd618

But if you disable all ads it would make it unfair for those who already have spent time collecting ad points to spend. So how about you don't disable it? Could only see 1 ad a day and ive saved up a decent amount.

BTW more people would complain if it got disabled for all just b/c it's unfair for a select few you make it unfair for the majority makes no sense at all.

nd618

Supporter
Yeah should be in all countries.

Nd618

But if you disable all ads it would make it unfair for those who already have spent time collecting ad points to spend. So how about you don't disable it? Could only see 1 ad a day and ive saved up a decent amount.

BTW more people would complain if it got disabled for all just b/c it's unfair for a select few you make it unfair for the majority makes no sense at all.

Disliking my post won't change my opinion either. As I saied already they complain that this is unfair bcs no all country have it so ... Disable for all or add this to 193 coutrys .
Also As you saied unfair for this who doing this a while , well give them some kins of benefits .

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Disliking my
post won't change my opinion either. As I saied already they complain that this is unfair bcs no all country have it so ... Disable for all or add this to 193 coutrys .
Also As you saied unfair for this who doing this a while , well give them some kins of benefits .
Such as? Like I've been saving a rank so would they give me a rank ? Hardly doubt it they won't give ranks to hundreds of players just suck it up for awhile it didn't work in my country and i didn't complain now it works just wait

nd618

Supporter
Such as? Like I've been saving a rank so would they give me a rank ? Hardly doubt it they won't give ranks to hundreds of players just suck it up for awhile it didn't work in my country and i didn't complain now it works just wait

To be honest , I don't need that votes..
I just supporting players who want to pika become fair for all users .
About benefits maybe more like in-game rewards such as items / money .

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
so you want it fair then why not get rid of all ranks? they give an advantage to players who buy them no? Anyways i think the server actually does make money from us watching ads not 100% sure about that.

nd618

Supporter
Now you've gone a little too far, starting debate and arguments, no longer participate in this.
Everyone have to exprss their opinions.
Won't read your future replies in this topic .

randomdragon789

Pika Lover
Now you've gone a little too far, starting debate and arguments, no longer participate in this.
Everyone have to exprss their opinions.
Won't read your future replies in this topic .

Well sorry if I'm just pointing out flaws in your idea and how it won't work. And yes you can express your opinions but not everyone's opinion makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.