Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestion: Adding up /server [servername]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Adding up /server [servername]

Detailed description:
I know some of the players were kind of bored doing /hub then the compass then the... whatever. So i strongly suggest this for every server, everywhere.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars
Forums

Reason:
Just what i've said. For fast, shorter way to get to another servers easily

Example:

EEEEIN

Pika Member
+1 It's easier to travel through servers. Doing /hub to get to the server takes too long. Great Suggestion Dude!

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
+1, people on MineChat will be able to actually get on servers with this command, and it would save a lot of time. Hope staff implements this.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
+1 tho,They proberly disabled it for a reason.

RamazanPuncTR

+1 Would be great to be added! or as well /portal command with all servers listed on it

4SharK

Pika Member
Its disabled cuz u can type /server [Name] when u havent even logged in and for many bungeecord bugs

ZoomInOut

+1 this pretty handy actually cuz i always have a problems on Hub, like lagging real bad

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Its disabled cuz u can type /server [Name] when u havent even logged in and for many bungeecord bugs
Not true, otherwise people could steal staff accounts all the time. Even if it was, you could just disable it in the hub, and only add it to the servers

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
+1 would be much more convenient then doing /hub and having to right click on compass. Also bypasses some lag in the lobby

GamingwithPyroZ

Epic Pika
+1 Because when i go back hub, i cant click the compass and it take a while.. So this will fixed the problem!

NickTill

+1 . Would make server changes within pika WAY more convenient. Great idea!

_ItzMax_

Epic Pika
+1 This is so helpful like when your busy and you have been late playing minecraft you gotta click the compass and wait for it like 5 mins

TacosB

Veteran
Has been discussed and denied over a million times. The simple reason is that if /server is enabled, spam bots will be able to log in to every server they want, while the compass GUI, can only be accessed by humans.
Denied and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.