Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

(Suggestion) Adding the new /friends command

Status
Not open for further replies.

warsv

Epic Pika
Server: Every Server

Suggestion: So i have seen alot of people forgeting their friends name like me <3. when i make a friend in a gamemode e.g. eggwars i always forget their name after tomorrow then i lose my friend so it will be helpful if you add /friends command which does when you do /friend add (name) then you can do /friend and see when they online and where. This is helpful so people don;t get lost where their friends are at.

Reason: Well i alredy explanied in the suggestion.

Example: I don;t really have a exmaple if need exmaple tell in forums.

DirkieXP

Banned
if you want to see your friends, just join the teamspeak. I'd say its not worth the trouble and possible lag it can create.

OP
OP
warsv

warsv

Epic Pika
ok but some of my friends don;t have teamspeak :(

MouraThat

Veteran
@Semific if you would mind to not spam the thread with dislikes ok i get it you dont like it but dislike 1 post not every post that people put for this command
i really hate the dislike button
By the way they have a friends command in Creative but i dont think they will implement a way to track them down ;p

Semific

Pika Lover
@Semific if you would mind to not spam the thread with dislikes ok i get it you dont like it but dislike 1 post not every post that people put for this command
i really hate the dislike button
By the way they have a friends command in Creative but i dont think they will implement a way to track them down ;p
He spammed me with dislikes for no reason howso-ever so i am just returning the favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.