Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: adding skin minecraft cracked users

Status
Not open for further replies.

superXninja

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
adding skin minecraft cracked users

Detailed description:
hi,
when i was searching for a server since i wanted to play an other game that is not on pika network i entered a server ( if a staff want to know what is the server i can say )and i got surprised i had a skin when i first entered the server the chat said
[Your cracked skin Men1 has been loaded
Your skin has been updated]
and then i had a skin i didn't know if other can see it or not so i said to my self what if cracked minecraft players can play with a skin that they choose like minecraft net
you need to to pika network and do something
than loggin to the server than you have your own skin i believe that will take months but it will be a cool feather

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
pika network will became more populare of course

Example:

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
this is a screenshot like an example because i couldn't place it there

Attachments

• 2017-07-27_13.55.22.png
    2017-07-27_13.55.22.png
    234.9 KB · Views: 12

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Suggestion:
adding skin minecraft cracked users

Detailed description:
hi,
when i was searching for a server since i wanted to play an other game that is not on pika network i entered a server ( if a staff want to know what is the server i can say )and i got surprised i had a skin when i first entered the server the chat said
[Your cracked skin Men1 has been loaded
Your skin has been updated]
and then i had a skin i didn't know if other can see it or not so i said to my self what if cracked minecraft players can play with a skin that they choose like minecraft net
you need to to pika network and do something
than loggin to the server than you have your own skin i believe that will take months but it will be a cool feather

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
pika network will became more populare of course

Example:

I have no clue what are you talking about.

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
I have no clue what are you talking about.
there is 2 version of minecraft premium minecraft and cracked minecraft premium minecraft have everything and in cracked minecraft you can't play in some server and you can't play with a skin that others can see
so my idea is that pika network make cracked minecraft user able to play with a skin in here server

the idea is really hard to explain D: but i hope you got it

PernicaTeodor

Pika Member
This would actually be cool, I had skin with my nicknames on multiple servers but always seem to get stuck with Steve on Pika +1 man

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just buy minecraft. Be grateful that you are even playing for free on cracked when you shouldn't be able to. It is basically illegal. If you want extra benefits you must pay for them, it's just like ranks in-game.

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Just buy minecraft. Be grateful that you are even playing for free on cracked when you shouldn't be able to. It is basically illegal. If you want extra benefits you must pay for them, it's just like ranks in-game.
man you need to know something that not everyone have money if you got cracked minecraft you won't say that you would've said < yes i agree thats a good feater +1 man > and if you don't know in craked minecraft you won't be able to get a skin that means you are stuck in steve's and alex's skin forever and also you can't play in some servers (T-T) so it would be cool to add something like this this uncrease the number of player

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
this is an other screenshot of me entering a cracked minecraft server with cracked minecraft and i still get a random skin 2017-07-28_17.46.25.png

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Also, what if someone changes his skin into an inappropriate skin? Just saying..

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
first i don't think someone will do that second the skin is random i mean the server have chosen this skin not me

OP
OP
S

superXninja

Pika Lover
Then that's their problem I guess? if someone changes his skin to an inappropriate one then that would be a big problem lol.
first i don't think someone will do that second the skin is random i mean the server have chosen this skin not me

Moon_420

Banned
The plugin is called SkinRestorer and it's amazing plugin which allows people to change their Skin but you can disable that option and set Default skins when a player join one of the Default skins will be set. That of course is known to cause lag due to that reason they won't add Skins to the server, If you want skin you have to purchase Minecraft which is way too expensive.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
actually, this idea is good but they will not add it a lot of players give this idea but they don't care
Then that's their problem I guess? if someone changes his skin to an inappropriate one then that would be a big problem lol.
already there is a rule inappropriate skin is a perm ban - Inappropriate Skins: Permanent Ban

2., not everyone has money to buy Minecraft if you do you are lucky + you have a mc account why you are disliking this idea you don't want the 97% of pika network players to use skins??or what??

Be grateful that you are even playing for free on cracked when you shouldn't be able to. It is basically illegal. If you want extra benefits you must pay for them, it's just like ranks in-game.

did you know that Minecraft team want the game to be "pay to play" not "pay to win" if it's illegal they will black list all cracked server like they did to a lot of prem servers

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Well it will cause lag, example go check that server that you've checked on, doesn't it lag? Of course it does as I just tried.. Just buy a Minecraft account and it's not hard, if you can't then no point.. ;-;

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
actually, this idea is good but they will not add it a lot of players give this idea but they don't care

already there is a rule inappropriate skin is a perm ban - Inappropriate Skins: Permanent Ban

2., not everyone has money to buy Minecraft if you do you are lucky + you have a mc account why you are disliking this idea you don't want the 97% of pika network players to use skins??or what??

did you know that Minecraft team want the game to be "pay to play" not "pay to win" if it's illegal they will black list all cracked server like they did to a lot of prem servers
"already there is a rule" yeah, already there is a thing called 'vpn' let's not argue about that, but people will just abuse that, well you say 'they won't' how do you know that they won't?
2- Their problem then, they can hack one from google. Cause this plugin causes lag a lot, unless they add something well I don't know about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.