Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Add Top-Nether or the end back into Op-Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Add Top-Nether or the end back into Op-Factions

Detailed description:
Basically adding the top nether and the end back into the op factions scene and opening up new horizons for Op-Factions players to build

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
This reason is for another place to build and for The Op-faction community to expand with building their bases on Op-factions, Also to bring a different concept into factions and another place to hide your base and give people ideas and new terms of a great faction and also i truly believe it will expand the Op-factions community to wider horizons and to get Op-factions back booming with more people because lately the Op-faction server has became very empty and in the nicest term possible boring in a way and also another suggestion i have is to bring more reliable staff into the scene not trying to disrespect the staff we have now but in a way their not active on some of the servers letting hackers and cheating people to roam and build up money and weapons but also the end should be added to add another concept of base building in skill in factions because factions lately hasn't been involving much skill or anything except mcmmo but that's just my suggestion to be added to Op-factions. Thank you for viewing my suggestion :)

Example:

Status
Not open for further replies.