Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Suggestion: Add Rule : Inside is bannable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te0nmeister

Suggestion:
Add Rule : Inside is bannable

Detailed description:
Since the Inside is allowed , Most of factions got insided and this is a way to let players quit a server

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
This rule is a way to let people play and be safe and let the cannons is the only way to raid

Example:
like a SWAT faction was the 2nd faction it got insided so they actually decided to quit

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Add Rule : Inside is bannable

Detailed description:
Since the Inside is allowed , Most of factions got insided and this is a way to let players quit a server

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Factions
OP-Factions

Reason:
This rule is a way to let people play and be safe and let the cannons is the only way to raid

Example:
like a SWAT faction was the 2nd faction it got insided so they actually decided to quit
+1 You could say make sure you trust all of your members but anyone can turn rouge at anytime even the most dedicated members.

To prevent this you either have to owner claim the whole base making some of the members useless or just go solo

DqrkneZz

Veteran
That's a very good suggestion, actually. To be honest, when I initially read this suggestion i didn't really understand it but after a better look i got what you meant. This addition could be very helpful so +1

zquizle

Banned
From me 1+ for this suggestion.
I know how bad it feels if your fac got insided by a faction member. My fac got insided 4 times and it destroys your motivation to play factions.

Regards zquizle

iq420

Veteran
This was already suggested and certain admin which doesn't even play factions said no to that rule, let me quote what he said: ''Insiding is part of factions so I don't really see a need for that rule, if you are creating a faction make it with trusted members only'' which is total bs if you ask me. After that it was said that it would get added last month of the map but no one so far knows when is the last month of the map or even end of this map.

In general great suggestion, I have been asking for that since the beginning of this map.

+1

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
here in discord maybe you didn't read the announcement.
" The top 3 factions will be rewarded you guys have a total of 120 days to become the best faction on the server." so I think 2 more months left as the announcement was made on
04/26/2018

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
-1 for me (don't hate)
this ruins the challenge on factions, even the biggest servers allow insiding,
this may be added on the last month or week of the season, where the situation is critical. because of the prize pool on factions. But for the whole season? meh

-1 for me (don't hate)
this ruins the challenge on factions, even the biggest servers allow insiding,
this may be added on the last month or week of the season, where the situation is critical. because of the prize pool on factions. But for the whole season? meh
Tell me a server I mean a big server who allows it? I'll tell you 2 examples Vanity & Ostia are one of most common factions servers and has it not Allowed but I respect your opininon when Ethopiq don't

Lil_Jstn

Pika Member
Im not an insider, me myself hate being insided but this honestly takes away the challenge and the intensity of the game, as i said this may be implemented on the last week or month where it is critical, but for the whole season? Meh

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
Im not an insider, me myself hate being insided but this honestly takes away the challenge and the intensity of the game, as i said this may be implemented on the last week or month where it is critical, but for the whole season? Meh
The challenge is too not get raided and build an economy not don't get insided.

albido

Rare Pika
I totally agree with this rule. I got raided by own fac member twice so it's kind of annoying and one of them was having hacks. This rule should be very good.
+1 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.