Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestion: Add /credits pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildmudkip1

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Add /credits pay

Detailed description:
Please add /credits pay in OP-Fac 2.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

OP-Factions

Reason:
Please add a /credit pay in OP faction 2 so we can easilyhvae a higher mcmmo and ithink it's unfair because op fac 1 has one

Example:

Moon_420

Banned
+1 This should be added and It would allowed people to pay to each other Credits same as /pay command to transfer $. I don't see a reason why not to have that.

jizzy_001

I agree with what said Moon_420 but it would be better if these were (tokens) i think. Convert money to a paper or a Coin (If pika-network is going to make a pack for factions)

IndieDemon

Veteran
If we added this command, people would start getting alts to get more credits. OPFacs is already very Over-Powered, wouldn't want to mess anything up. -1

OP
OP
W

wildmudkip1

Pika Member
If we added this command, people would start getting alts to get more credits. OPFacs is already very Over-Powered, wouldn't want to mess anything up. -1

Why would people make alts... to get a credits is only by voting and by the lootbox.. So why would people need to make a lot of alts if they can't get any credits with that

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
i think even if you create more alts.. you can only vote once per ip.

UhDexterrrr

Veteran
You are wrong here, /Credits pay has nothing to do with creating alts as you can only vote once per IP. If it was like you said then it wouldn't be implemented on OP factions and Factions.

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
You are wrong here, /Credits pay has nothing to do with creating alts as you can only vote once per IP. If it was like you said then it wouldn't be implemented on OP factions and Factions.
i tried that.. i voted 6 times on my main acc then i switched to my alt and tried to vote but it didnt let me

CobraRetalion

Pika Member
I not agree cuz you can double vote with multipple network and pc. And its will be much scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.