Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: ADD ANNIHILATION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huahwi333

Suggestion:
ADD ANNIHILATION!

Detailed description:
A unique epic team based battleground mode that pits 4 teams against each other. Destroy other team’s nexuses while defending your own, work together and play as many unique classes. Annihilate or be annihilated!
There are also alot of kits like Scout or Vampire. you can buy the kits with XP you earn in the games.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Annihilation is a really Popular gamemode and I think many players will love it!

Example:
1 anni map :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTM5PFSrwg
here is a gameplay :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToWUmBXeds0

zquizle

Banned
Suggestion:
ADD ANNIHILATION!

Detailed description:
A unique epic team based battleground mode that pits 4 teams against each other. Destroy other team’s nexuses while defending your own, work together and play as many unique classes. Annihilate or be annihilated!
There are also alot of kits like Scout or Vampire. you can buy the kits with XP you earn in the games.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Annihilation is a really Popular gamemode and I think many players will love it!

Example:
1 anni map :
here is a gameplay :
Yes I remember the "gamemode" from some other servers. Its a very cool gamemode with teams like in bedwars etc. A good suggestion. +1 :)

DutchJochum00

#AddAnnihalition
#AddAnticheat.

I have played annihalition 2 years ago... I miss it!

DutchJochum00

Well , Then we need first Anti-cheat. Annihalition can't plaid without anti-cheat.

SirDarelYT

Epic Pika
The server have too many gamemodes, so the server can't reduce more spaces so the server is lagging

Status
Not open for further replies.