Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add Annihilation as a game mode *Very good reasons*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Thomas

Suggestion:
Add Annihilation as a game mode *Very good reasons*

Detailed description:
Add an annihilation server.

A popular team based game mode, which is bound to be an excellent addition to the server.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums
Other

Reason:
According to ServerPact, Pika-Network has 10229 votes and Cosmic craft has 12120.

Cosmic Craft is arguably on of the best cracked mine craft servers in the United States. Their Annihilation game mode is one of the key-features that Cosmic Craft as it has about 150 max to 40 player minimum during the span of a day; that figure fluctuates during workdays or weekends.

But the maintenance needed to support the server has been gone for months/years. AllenCC, Cosmic Craft's founder, has not updated Cosmic Crafts' Annihilation server nor has he been hiring staff to supervise any of Cosmic Craft's servers.

Quite recently there has been ddosing in the middle of an annihilation match and the server crashes subsequently. Hackers/DDosers are free to havoc the server because there is no one there to supervise.

Annihilation is usually Cosmic Craft's most popular game mode, but due to the lack of care needed to maintain the server, lack of staff; Cosmic Craft's Annihilation experience is often very dull.

I feel like if Pika-Network can provide a proactive staff and a vote incentive, which would help Pika-Network's rank and vote total, Annihilation could bolster the experience of playing on Pika-Network.

Example:

OP
OP
Jeremy Thomas

Jeremy Thomas

This is Cosmic Craft's Annihilation server on a Friday morning, kids usually have school and it's a workday in the United States.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
I love the idea but i feel like this suggestion kinda contains ADS:confused: except that Pika has already many problems in many servers and numbers keep rising or going down.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
No Ads, I just want a cracked server to do Annihilation right.
Well you see i'm against this because new servers get the old servers left out
and i don't want my favorite server with tremendous lag such as when Bed-Wars came out.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
If you like annihilation then just go play on cosmic server , bcs yoeri (owner) doesn't have to get new updates and gamemodds only bcs 1 player likes it. So I vote to get it added too so he should add it

wiktor598

Pika Lover
I don't think it ll be added as it will take very long to make and you'll have to make a whole new lobby and all the other stuff needed will just take very long

Status
Not open for further replies.