Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add a proper anti-cheat on skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

LtDeluxe

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Add a proper anti-cheat on skyblock

Detailed description:
Well now that Classic Skyblock has been rested I've noticed that the anti isn't activated or it's either that there is not anti-cheat. It's a cracked server there will always be hackers, but just allowing them to hack is just wrong.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Classic Skyblock

Reason:
Well without an anti-cheat you see all these people flying around because they just don't care. Once a staff comes ofc they turn their hacks off, but when there isn't any staff they flying around and making everyone else's experience worse. I have a 50 euro rank to be able to fly and just watching all these people flying when other people are spending irl money to get those permissions I think it's sad and disappointing, this needs to be fixed

Example:

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Good suggestion, however I don't think they will add an anticheat on a non pvp server anytime soon.

nd618

Supporter
New / improved anticheats have been already suggested multiple times but have been denied because they are expensive .

JokeyYT

Pika Member
Many suggestions like this were made and all denied, but it's really a good idea.

MECHAME

Veteran
Yoeri and the administration team are working on updating the servers. Be patient.

I also liked your suggestion and send it to higher staff members to check it out.
Thanks for suggesting.

Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.