Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Add a Pika-World Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApachePvP

Suggestion:
Add a Pika-World Server

Detailed description:
I want this in this server to make more cooler because its related to pokemon add pokemon server that the player can catch some of the pokemons and make a pokemon skyblock and the pokemon will help you become more stronger.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Other

Reason:
Because its related to pokemon

Example:

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 for me
It sounds boring and we have so many gamemodes already i'm sure we don't need another one.

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
-1 please give suggestions which are more DETAILED and APPEALING to other players .

TheCooler

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Add a Pika-World Server

Detailed description:
I want this in this server to make more cooler because its related to pokemon add pokemon server that the player can catch some of the pokemons and make a pokemon skyblock and the pokemon will help you become more stronger.

Other

Reason:

Example:

Resfeber_

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Add a Pika-World Server

Detailed description:

Other

Reason:

Example:
I think the idea is fine, it would be great for players who are into pokemon. Though, there are a few things I foresee that could obstruct this.
1. Pixelmon has been discontinued. Pixelmon is a mod doing exactly what you've described above, and unless the owners are willing to pay a ridiculous sum of money, there won't be a pokemon related plugin floating around anytime soon. (Refer to this for more info https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/14/minecraft-mod-pixelmon-gets-shut-pokemon-company/ )
2. With the already large amount of gamemodes, pika is still struggling to get a stable player base of which could really bring in the money needed to make this happen (This is totally based on me judging on the player count and donation numbers I've seen against the money it is needed to things like a "pokemon" server to be made sucessfully)

However, that's my 2 cents on the topic, no rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.