Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Suggestion about the rule "Mining spawners while being raided"

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
H4ckinq​

Suggestion:
Suggestion about the rule "Mining spawners while being raided"​

Detailed description:
Basically short info, you get striked if you mine the spawners while being raided, when you are raiding someone they mine the spawners, but they can just keep them, and just place them again any time.

My suggestion is keeping the punishments for the rule, aswell there would be a new rule added that, you have to give the spawners you mined to a staff member or you would get banned, or the staff member would just take the spawners away from the guys that mined them.​

Reason(s):
Suggesting this, because it's not really fair for the rule breakers to keep the spawners, and for people that wasted their time and raiding supplies getting nothing, so atleast give the guys that broke the rule the right punishment.​

Yxayy

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 cus I love my baby Daniel <3

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
+1 , #FreePermaBanned #FreeMoxxy #FreePalestine !!!

ogsq

Legendary Pika
You cannot suggest changes to the rules. or addition in rules.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
You cannot suggest changes to the rules. or addition in rules.
There have been instances where suggestions to the rules have been accepted, at the end of the day you are not the one who accepts the suggestions.
If you feel bad about this suggestion i am very sorry about you being so bad.

ogsq

Legendary Pika
There have been instances where suggestions to the rules have been accepted, at the end of the day you are not the one who accepts the suggestions.
If you feel bad about this suggestion i am very sorry about you being so bad.
Im not being bad and im sorry if you think that, let me quote it for you. "Do not Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management"

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
Im not being bad and im sorry if you think that, let me quote it for you. "Do not Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management"
This is regarding faction rules, not global rules. Do not comment those type of suggestions if you dont have a clue what are you commenting

ogsq

Legendary Pika
This is regarding faction rules, not global rules. Do not comment those type of suggestions if you dont have a clue what are you commenting
I see, didn’t know you could suggest a change to the fac rules.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
I see, didn’t know you could suggest a change to the fac rules.
Its not that you didn't know, its that you are a unexperienced player and you are either trying to gain some #streetcredit by commenting on forums , you work like a robot, you've read the rules and think of them as the Bible, don't know who you are but there have ben instances of rules being changed due to players suggesting [Heart/Damage indicators modification :)]
Anyways now i'll leave you in your bubble coz you are amazing material for a cotton farm

ogsq

Legendary Pika
I
Its not that you didn't know, its that you are a unexperienced player and you are either trying to gain some #streetcredit by commenting on forums , you work like a robot, you've read the rules and think of them as the Bible, don't know who you are but there have ben instances of rules being changed due to players suggesting [Heart/Damage indicators modification :)]
Anyways now i'll leave you in your bubble coz you are amazing material for a cotton farm
Ive played since 2016, I’m not inexperienced I know more things about the server than you, I’ve tried suggesting a change in one of the rules before and a staff member said I cannot suggest it so I deleted it, shut your mouth and don’t ever call me inexperienced again, and cotton farm? That’s another way of calling me The n word, thank you for letting me know you are also a racist🙂

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
I

Ive played since 2016, I’m not inexperienced I know more things about the server than you, I’ve tried suggesting a change in one of the rules before and a staff member said I cannot suggest it so I deleted it, shut your mouth and don’t ever call me inexperienced again, and cotton farm? That’s another way of calling me The n word, thank you for letting me know you are also a racist🙂
first of all don't be rude, second im 100% sure that ryan knows server better than you. Stop being such a child and behave yourself.

Regards,
CEO of Tyrants

ogsq

Legendary Pika
No he really does not, I know all rules, I know about every minigame in the server, 100% know more about the server than he does and you cannot tell me otherwise LMAO
first of all don't be rude, second im 100% sure that ryan knows server better than you. Stop being such a child and behave yourself.

Regards,
CEO of Tyrants

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
No he really does not, I know all rules, I know about every minigame in the server, 100% know more about the server than he does and you cannot tell me otherwise LMAO
1638999261759.png
yes you know everything about every gamemode indeed. Stop acting smart, you're not very smart as you think :)

ir_n

The Pika
+1 this is a very good suggestion, would stop people from mining spawners and would remove the value completely if they did so

iq420

Veteran
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello DanielT_,

Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!